PA frag traders

bang guy

zooqi my friend - I moved your post to the Trading Forum where it will get a more favorable response.
Guy

fshhub

zooqi
i see that you are from williamsport. I live in bloomsburg, have no frags to trade, currently,b ut if you want to chat or maybe get together, lemme know, i am not too far away.
email is in sig.

chris l

zooqi......when and where is the reef meeting going to be in May. Please let me know as I am interested in coming.
fshhub.......I am from Selinsgrove. Are there any good LFS in the Bloomsburg area?

zooqi

The meeting is in May 17th and we are still discussing the time and location to fit all these people. I will have it in my house but if there are many people then I will rent a spot for that. Please e-mail zooqi@zooqi.com

arion4

that promised to send me some Xenia if I traded you some stuff. I sent you three of my frags and you disappeared. Where are my Xenia. I spent 35$ on shipping in hopes of getting some of your xenia. Dont trade with this one. Shes not on the up and up.

zooqi

I'm from PA. I had many trades and I don't remember which one is yours. Did you send me leathers or shrooms? I'm sure that I send my trades and always on time. This is a xenia trade you are referring to and xenia are hard to ship depending on the weather and I always tell those that I ship to that they don't do well with shipping. As you see that this says PA and I usually meet with those that I trade xenias with, so they see what they are getting and get it in hourse and alive. You must've been trading with somebody else because I'm "HE" and not "She".

bang guy

I have traded with Zooqi many times and I have always received more than I expected. It is beyond my comprehension that he could ever cheat on a deal. It just couldn't happen.
You must have him confused with someone else.
Guy

zooqi

Thank you Guy
arion4: the server that I have used to belong to a Penn State student and I bought it from her and she moved overseas to teach and can't get a hold of her so I can switch the server. She had fish tanks too and you might've had a deal with that person. I remember because I have gotten e-mails for that person. As far as I know that person was good with deals too. If you are closer I can meet you and give you whatever you were suppose to get from her. I just hate to give you something and then pay for shipping and I do not quarantee xenias that are shipped. There will be many reefers coming to my house in May and if you know anybody from your area coming then please e-mail me and I will send you some xenias. If you decide to come then I will have frags for you ready.

arion4

The person I sent my corals too was from pennsylvania too. It was a women. She had a 12 yo daughter that was home when the corals came in and she took pics of them. They even send me pics of my corals in their tank. Then the tag game came. After she got my corals she stopped corasponding. She also had a website for pom pom Xenia. Thats where I got her name from. Im sorry if this wasnt you but when I saw the name I was like and there she is. It sounds understandable to me because cant even find her website now. I havent had trouble having corals sent to me as I just got a shipment from florida a month ago. And they arrived beautiful. It was Xenia and leathers. I have many items that i can trade too but a little scared of being robbed again. If you willing to send as I live in Connecticut and havent been to pa since I was a child, i will send you some back. I have on hand sarcophyton leather, cabbage leather, kenya tree and clove polyps in brown with green highlights. If interested let me know. Wentreefgirl@aol.com. And again sorry for the misunderstanding.

zooqi

Thank you and I do not mind sending you corals before you sending me but I have over 1000 sarcophyton and tons of Kenya trees. I do have a daughter who is 17 and soon 18. If you know anybody who is coming this way I will send you some frags. I know that many people ship xenias and they have success but I hate to take that risk. I have done it in the past and had success and at the same time I lost some shipments. I will check and see if anybody from your area is coming to my meeting or you are welcome to join us. :) Today I learned where CT exactly located after looking it up in the map and I should thank you for that. :)

krishj39

Hey all, I live in Reading PA, and am interested in trading, buying frags. What's this about a frag party? PLEASE fill me in on that, I'd love to be a part of that. AND, what's this about someone selling Xenia? I've been looking everywhere for some of that! So, guys! Fill me in! post on here, or email me
Thanks so much!

zooqi

You've got mail. You can click my website for more info.. 8 more days for the meeting and can't wait.

bang guy

Zooqi - Can you e-mail me your address? I'm going to the meeting but your web site is unavailable.
Guy