Parting out in San Diego!

hot883

Originally Posted by shawn100
I have the Leather, brain, monticaps (red and Green), torch coral, button polyps, star polyps, cup corals, hydnophora, mushrooms, and a purple plate coral. I could take some close up pictures if your interested, just let me know!
Interested in the star and button polyps. What color is the brain? How much including shipping to 74640? bcool831@pldi.net Pics. would be nice too.

shawn100

Here's a couple pics....button polyps, star polyps, and the brain. The star polyps are swaying in the current, that's why they look all pushed over. Both of the polyps are about the size of a small fist. Sorry for the quality, my digital camera is ancient, it does these specimens no justice whatsoever, especially the brain!

mpls man

I have the Leather, brain, monticaps (red and Green), torch coral, button polyps, star polyps, cup corals, hydnophora, mushrooms, and a purple plate coral. I could take some close up pictures if your interested, just let me know!
do you have some pics of the green and red monti's, and the cup corals,
thanks

shawn100

Originally Posted by MPLS MAN
do you have some pics of the green and red monti's, and the cup corals,
thanks
Here's the pics- The larger cup coral is to the right of the green monti. These are all pretty large pieces, but by far the largest is the Green Monti (it seems to grow at a phenomenal rate)

vejomatic

hi Shawn, about the leather and gsp's. I wanted to thank you for sending additional photos and info to me on these great specimens. Unfortunately I am going to pass for now.
A++
~mc

shawn100

Okay, I no longer have the brittle star, ricordias, and the small cup coral. I didn't sell the fire shrimp (he was very difficult to catch!) so he is still available. All other corals are still available!

tankfinder

:happyfish :happyfish Can I get a full picture of all the lighting catagory that i am going to buy thanks.
and if the mushrooms arent spoken for I'll take those to as well. and if your having trouble getting rid of the firecrab I'll take that him to

mpls man

Here's the pics- The larger cup coral is to the right of the green monti. These are all pretty large pieces, but by far the largest is the Green Monti (it seems to grow at a phenomenal rate)
re: the green and red monti's how much do you think S&H would be to 55406. let me know, may be interested, i believe there the last 2 in the pics?
thanks

shawn100

Originally Posted by TANKFINDER
:happyfish :happyfish Can I get a full picture of all the lighting catagory that i am going to buy thanks.
and if the mushrooms arent spoken for I'll take those to as well. and if your having trouble getting rid of the firecrab I'll take that him to

I'm going to take some pics tomorrow, and the mushrooms and fireshrimp have not yet sold so would you like me to hold those for you? Where do you live? If you're close, maybe you could stop by. Let me know. Either way I'll get some pics tomorrow.

socal57che

Hey, I'm only a few minutes from you and could bring cash. I would like to come by to look at the tangs and any shrimp,crabs or snails that are left. I can come by on my way back from Lindberg Airport tonight. E-mail socal57chevy@yahoo.com and I'll give you my cell #. I'll bring a bucket with me but will need enough water to get the fish home.
Thanks

katara

Red and Green M. Caps and Pinapple Brain..
I'll take them if you'll ship them,I'm in SoCa so they wouldn't be going too far.Shipping is pretty easy if you can get a box and large ziplocks,OR I'll meet you in Corona..let me know by email
GinaSofia@sbcglobal.net