Parting out in San Diego!

shawn100

Originally Posted by druid1547
Do you still have the mushroom cluster ? Any snails or emeral crabs letf?

Well I already have someone interested in both the mushrooms as well as the snails and crabs, but if either of them drop out would you still be interested? Just let me know and I can put you second in line.

shawn100

Okay everyone, I had someone back out of the lighting so all the equipment in the lighting category is now available. I still have to wait to sell a few more things but everything is going pretty quickly.
Druid- The mushrooms are now available, let me know if you'd like me to hold them for you.
Socal57- Any decisions yet?
Okay here is what is still available-
Tank/stand/canopy- $200.
2 Rio 900- 10
Lighting
2 – 110W VHO Actinic 48” bulbs w/ballast- 50
2 – 250W MH 10K bulbs on eballasts – bought from Reef Fanatic.- 250
2 – Spider Reflectors- 40
2 – 5” cooling fans in top of hood. -25
Sump
Southbay SB 180 sump with: -95
- Southbay 6-1 Skimmer with Sedra 5000 pump- 150
Livestock
1 – Yellow Tang -10
1 – Blue Tang -25
1 – Tomato Clown- 6
1- Emerald Crab- 4
1 - Fire Shrimp- 15
Corals
1 – Large Yellow Cup Coral pieces (1 the size of a fist, the other the size of a saucer) 35
1 – Green star polyp cluster- 50
1 – Bluish purple plate coral (not sure of name) – the size of a saucer- 50
1 – Hydnophora – about 6” in every direction.- 60
1- Button polyps cluster- 40
1- Mushroom Cluster 10-15 mushrooms- 30
150 lbs live rock 3/lb

socal57che

I'll take the yellow tang and the clown as well, let me know if I need to pick them up so you can start taking down your system.

shawn100

Originally Posted by socal57che
I'll take the yellow tang and the clown as well, let me know if I need to pick them up so you can start taking down your system.

Socal57- you have mail.
Slipknot- I have to find out what it will take to ship them properly so I will give you an answer tomorrow, I don't think there will be a problem! I'll send a pic tonight.
Okay one more update to what I still have left-
2 Rio 900- 10
Lighting
2 – 110W VHO Actinic 48” bulbs w/ballast- 50
2 – 250W MH 10K bulbs on eballasts – bought from Reef Fanatic.- 250
2 – Spider Reflectors- 40
2 – 5” cooling fans in top of hood. -25
Sump
Southbay SB 180 sump with: -95
- Southbay 6-1 Skimmer with Sedra 5000 pump- 150
Livestock
1 - Fire Shrimp- 15
Corals
1- Mushroom Cluster 10-15 mushrooms- 30
150 lbs live rock 3/lb

vejomatic

would also like info and pics of vho setup ..possibly reflector as well.
mjc9(at)uakron(dot)edu
:happyfish
~mc

druid1547

Shawn,
I lost the email you sent me, my computer went down could you send me your answer and where to send the paypal to.

shawn100

Katara- Check your email!
Druid- I will send when I get back to work....in a bit of a rush right now!!
Thanks!

dodgersfan

hey shawn,
all the corals look great! the brown star polyps are all over the place, the torch is so cool as it is waving around, and the toadstool is huge! there were also a lot of other cool little hitchhikers on the branches. this was a good deal! as for sonny, his refugium stuff is lookin great too. hope your future tank in your new home will have the same great corals!
-Rich

shawn100

Originally Posted by dodgersfan
hey shawn,
all the corals look great! the brown star polyps are all over the place, the torch is so cool as it is waving around, and the toadstool is huge! there were also a lot of other cool little hitchhikers on the branches. this was a good deal! as for sonny, his refugium stuff is lookin great too. hope your future tank in your new home will have the same great corals!
-Rich
Awesome! I'm glad to hear the corals are doing well and that you're happy with the purchase . Have fun with them!

shawn100

Originally Posted by billyzbear
Do you still have the tank? I maybe interested in tank, stand, VHO's, LR and ?
The tank/stand/canopy is sold. The VHO's are sold but not 100% yet and the live rock is still available. Let me know, and thanks for your interest.