Patrick's 10 gal. nano diary :)

spanko

What is so good about diatoms is that it is a stage in the cycling process that occurs towards the end of the cycle. So it means you are on the home stretch..........

patrick8929

well tomorrow is my b day so i will be getting some cash

this week im gunna try and get my CUC goin. snails, fighting conch, pep shrimp, and cleaner shrimp. im taking it slow and making sure i dont crash the tank or do something its not ready for. i have to wait until i get my lighting to start on any corals. so my purchases for now will just be inverts and fish. i guess technically it will be a fowlr for now
the fish i am going to get are
pair of true percs
yellow watchman goby shrimp combo
what do you think?

spanko

Good starting plan. Best to make sure of your water parameters prior to addding any shrimp though. They don't take kindly to trying to acclimate to a tank with elevated nitrate, or any ammonia or nitrite.

patrick8929

page 6

okay i think im gunna buy a new test kit as well i dont know how reliable my old one is.
i do know that my pH is low but im pretty sure every thing else is zero or very near zero.

nissan577

man im so freaking excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe your almost there! but you need the t5!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol so no corals for a while! but man congrats! and yea whats your CUC! again

patrick8929

Originally Posted by patrick8929
http:///forum/post/2816184
well tomorrow is my b day so i will be getting some cash

this week im gunna try and get my CUC goin. snails, fighting conch, pep shrimp, and cleaner shrimp. im taking it slow and making sure i dont crash the tank or do something its not ready for. i have to wait until i get my lighting to start on any corals. so my purchases for now will just be inverts and fish. i guess technically it will be a fowlr for now
the fish i am going to get are
pair of true percs
yellow watchman goby shrimp combo
what do you think?

patrick8929

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2816350
man im so freaking excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe your almost there! but you need the t5!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol so no corals for a while! but man congrats! and yea whats your CUC! again

yea not for a little bit i gotta get my friend on that!!