Patrick's 10 gal. nano diary :)

nissan577

um send me some and i will show you! lol. im playing! i just know your tank is gonna look better then mine for a fact! lol wow i cant believe i said that! but man your gonna have sps like crazy!

patrick8929

haha i dont know how much sps im gunna have i just want my colors to really pop and for the corals really grow like crazy so i can frag and sell!

nissan577

lol. well sps really have nice colors. my fav sps is monti! they grow amazing! lol. man i gotta take pics of my tank. lol ill take later! im just really excited for yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patrick8929

i am thinking about what my list is gunna be for this money....
more salt
new test kit
pH buffer
some of my CUC
and chemi pure elite

patrick8929

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2819442
lol. well sps really have nice colors. my fav sps is monti! they grow amazing! lol. man i gotta take pics of my tank. lol ill take later! im just really excited for yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha ill check those out for sure!!

nissan577

lol.
check your water. maybe you wont need a ph buffer at all. everything else is great. but before you buy a new test kit. if you water is great but a nemo! lol so you cant have movement

patrick8929

well thats the thing i dont think my test kit is accurate any more lol.
so ill get the test kit and the buffer and that way i have them just incase. i gotta wait till my lfs has a pair of true percs first

rebelprettyboy

Yay I insipred someone!! Nice pic of the snail. And i hate diatoms!! I have em right now in my 5 gal tank I need to get a few nass snials about 3-5...
Nice pics!

patrick8929

yea i know its crazy how they spread so fast but im gunna get my clean up crew this weekend so hopefully they will be gone soon