Patrick's 10 gal. nano diary :)

mboswell1982

the tank is lookin good man, and i have no opinion really on what to to spend ur money on LOL im to new at this to even offer a semi good opinion LOL and thanks for the comments on my page man, im gonna have to google that tank you were talkin about so i can check it out, thanks for all the help you guys, this site really does rock

mboswell1982

i dont think i can send pm's LOL i guess i havent been here long enough to be able to pm, or else im so noob that i cant even figure out how to do that LOL but, if you'd like, shoot me a message on yahoo at chovuk1982 if ya wanna holler at a guy lol and hit up my last post on my nano listing, about the fish i want, what ya think about the list i posted lol

patrick8929

Originally Posted by Whisk
http:///forum/post/2820370
looks like your snails are going to have a feast on their hands!

yea i know its gunna be crazy!!! i wont have anything new until like tuesday or wednesday.... im getting the stuff on my list this weekend and ill take it back to my dorm on tuesday night

patrick8929

thanks man its actually my girlfriends farm but i am out there every weekend. it is 17 acres. just for fun. they dont have any animals or any thing. her family built every thing. there is a shop for cars with a lift and every thing. they have a huge rv that stays out there and a big shelter with a huge fireplace!! its awesome