Pet Pic Contest

mimzy

DirtyD, that is the alltime greatest cat pic EVAHR!!!!!! You NEED to send that in to www dot mycathatesme dot com like.... NOW!!!!

triga22

Luna Me Rusty. He was put to sleep about a hour after this picture. He was 11 or 12 and died of cancer ='[ i miss him so much

blazehok68

this is my cat trina. she has an obsession with plastic bags and blinds. she always has to lick them. and yes....she put herself in the bag

monalisa

OK, I'll play.
Here is a picture of my little guy, Leo, and one that's not so distinguished...what with the ladybug hat and all...
Lisa :happyfish

monalisa

Found a couple more...
The first one is of Olive (aka, Lolly) showing off a new hairdo. The second is of Leo and Lolly trying to look interested in x-mas picture taking...
Lisa :happyfish

fewskillz

Our 1 year old basset/lab mix Abby and our 3 month old kitten Puka. We didn't put them together, the cat crawled in with the dog on her own.

demartini

Originally Posted by fewskillz
Our 1 year old basset/lab mix Abby and our 3 month old kitten Puka. We didn't put them together, the cat crawled in with the dog on her own.

omg! cutest thing in the world!...my neighbor used to have a huscky and he would carry around a little cat in his mouth all the time it was so cute...he wasnt hurting him lol