Pet Pic Contest

rebeccabut

fewskillz ... she looks kinda like my kitty. When I was living with my roommate and her large-ish puppy, the two would wrestle non-stop till the living room was entirely torn apart.
This is my kitty from the shelter, Madge:
... She got stuck in the top of my closet. I have no idea how she got up there, but I heard her meow-ing and this is how I found her. (I think she was trying to tell me her real name is boots)

This is my pup, Precious:
I was leaving for college and my whole car was packed full of stuff. As I was saying goodbye to my mom, I turned around and my pup decided that she needed to come, too. This is the only spot she could find that wasn't already packed full. (she's a pretty big dog, I have no idea how she squeezed herself in there. It was even harder to coax her outta there and then say goodbye)

sugarfox03

Some of my crew! Magnum the rescued pittie, Mako the shiba inu, Maui the american bulldog, Lucaya (Luke) the white cat, Simba the crazy bengal cat

sepulatian

Ok, these are my dogs. Sebastian is the jack russel male and Julie is a terrier mix. To title these, the first one in entitled, "payback is a Bit@$" the second is tug of war, who will win? The third is, " I am the winner, what do I get?" Then Julie gets the best sleeping spot. The child came with the house I guess :notsure:
Just kidding, that is my boy. Loves his puppies.

bs21

little bit of an old thread but i'll post my dogs. The first one is my yellow lab max, second is my rat dog minnie, and the last two are of my puppy who is now the size of max but these are the only pics i have of him on my computer.

anubisxero

Luna. My purebred boxer. 12 weeks. Spent an entire day going to go pick her up from Iowa.

Luna age 2 - 3 months.

Lunadeer

Lunadead. not really but she looks that way. In my shoe, nonetheless.

bayside

My dog is a sheltie and he turned a 2 years old march 10th. His name is Gwazdecky or Gwaz or Gwazy for short. dont be alarmed by his one blue eye he is not blind in it.
he is currently in agility classes and loves every minute of it and cries when we have to go home.
i am in the process of building him a course in my yard as we speak.

ive posted this pic of him before on this site but sorry it is my only one on this computer and i still have not gotten a digital camera so this is with my phone, sorry bout the quality.

babyb

my attempt, this is koda bear, we say he should ride the short bus, he is not all there but hes sweet