Pet Smart commercial

innsmouth

DId anyone see this new commercial with the immaculate fish area with the friendly, well dressed employee showing a group of people how to test water? Anyone notice how dark purple that water was?

T

tizzo

I didn't see the commercial, but my guess would be that the customer was actually showing the employee how to test water. LOL The camera crew just got mixed up!!

angelofish

Yeah!Ive seen that one. It's an old commercial.It looks like a test tube from an Aquarium Pharmecutical test kit.I checked my test cards an it might be a high nitrite or high ph reading. :confused: Ive always liked the ***** commercial where the guy has his head in a SW tank with a snorkel on.

matti070

yeah...commercials are sometimes a little misleading..ah who am i kidding! commercials are such bull****!

angelofish

Believe it or not.The Petsmart near me isnt that bad looking.They only have FW though.They keep their tanks clean.Ive always seen someone performing some kind of maintenance chore everytime I shopped there. The only bad thing is that some employees depend on the info on the tank.There was only 1 funny thing that happened to me.I was into bettas once.I asked a new guy there if they had siamese fighting fish(bettas).He says "um".."our aggressive fish are on that side".He didnt have a clue what I was talking about.