Petsmart Return/Exchange Policy?

sevenley

Originally posted by COWFISHRULE
what are you looking to do?
my first sw tank was very successful in an eclipse 29, out of the box.
are you looking for a fish tank or for a reef tank?

I want a moderate size tank; somewhere inbetween a 30-55 gal. with pretty good equipment. I say that I want fish, inverts, live rock, sand BUT I know, down the road that I'll want corals too! :) So I thought I'd better work towards that goal now. I don't want to upgrade in a year or so. I want this aquarium to be it.
I thank all of you for your help and suggestions!!! I really appreciate it.
Lee

dalerich

I don't mind getting a different aquarium from them
Buy a petsmart tank. I have a lifetime warranty on my tank from them. Salesman says save receipt and the tag from the tank if it breaks petsmart will replace the tank.
Now damage from 55 gallons of salt water in my living room, dead fish, dead live sand, dead rocks are not covered. but I would get $100.00 tank replaced. I guess something is better than nothing. I have not seen lifetime anything at other stores.
Good luck.

bayslarry

I have been there.
You can make purchases either from the Petsmart store or from the official site. However, if you didn't like it then you can return the purchased pet product or pet, Petsmart Return Policy is understandable. They allow you a 60 days time-frame to return but you need to bring in receipt with you. If you having a problem with return or any issue then call them at 1-888-839-9638.

Last edited:

SALTWAT3RFISH

Administrator
Staff member
I have been there.
You can make purchases either from the Petsmart store or from the official site. However, if you didn't like it then you can return the purchased pet product or pet. They allow you a 60 days time-frame to return but you need to bring in receipt with you. If you having a problem with return or any issue then call them at 1-888-839-9638.
Check out the date on this original post! This forum is like a time machine! Lol :)