PHILLY AREA-210 Gallon tank and parts

scis16

LOCAL AND PICKUP ONLY
Here are my asking prices for the individual parts:
-210 gallon All-Glass reef tank with two overflows. The rear glass is fitted with (2) 2-inch bulkheads and a manifold for supplemental flow.
-Suspended hood
-All-Glass stand with custom stand underneath to raise the viewing height to 6 feet.
Tank, Stand, Hood $900
(3) blueline 250w ballasts, Ice Cap 430 VHO ballast, generic moonlights. $450
-sumprefugium made from 75 gallon All-Glass tank. Drilled and fitted with dual 1-1/2 bulkhead to accomadate and external pump and protein skimmer. $100
-My Reef Creations MR-2 Protein Skimmer with pump. $200
-My Reef Creations CR-1 Calcium Reactor with pump. $150
-Kent Marine RO/DI Hi-S Unit. $50
-300+ pounds of live rock $2 per pound
-Dolphin and AmpMaster 1000 external pumps are included but are in need of seals. Make offer
-Large Crocea Clam $50
-500W Pro Heat Heater $20

cgrant

also does the mr2 have quick release and what pump comes with it?
does it have 2nd injector?

gman08016

I'am Interested in the live rock.Where in Philly i am in N.J. just over The Burl-Bristol Bridge.Looking for about 75-100 lbs.

gman08016

Originally Posted by scis16
Sounds good. I am approx 10 minutes from the Burl/Bristol Bridge in Lower Bucks Co.
Any Pics of the rock might be able to get over on sunday.Just starting to fill my 150 with water.Send me an email with a contact # thanks

jimosburg

Is the skimmer external or does it sit in the sump. What is the foot print on it, how big of a sump area do you need or area outside the sump to fit it

cgrant

I guess i have to post this again???
does the mr2 have quick release and what pump comes with it?
does it have 2nd injector?
still available???

scis16

Sorry CG, I missed your first one.
The MR-2 does not have the 2nd injector or quick release. It comes with the gen-x submersible pump and it still is available.

scis16

jimo,
The skimmer sits outside of the sump. The sump, refugium, and skimmer leave about a 72" X 12" footprint.

gman08016

Originally Posted by gman08016
Any Pics of the rock might be able to get over on sunday.Just starting to fill my 150 with water.Send me an email with a contact # thanks
Any pics and is sunday good for you.Let me know tank should be ready by then.

gman08016

Originally Posted by scis16
gman, I pm'd you last night regarding your request. Let me know if you didn't get it.
pm sent to you with my info thanks