Photo Contest - Win a $100 order

reckler

I sent lion_craz an email. I hope this contest will stay fair for everyone. I don't really care if I win, but I hope the winner really deserves the prize...

fishieness

I think it would certenly verify that it is your pic if you posted a thread where it is so we can see the date you posted it.
i am pretty sure i have seen that pic before but you obviously didnt post it here because you only have two posts.
is that what made you join? were you just browsing or what?

lion_crazz

Cheating in the picture contests will not be tolerated. Period. The two members who cheated in this contest have been disqualified, not only from this contest, but from all current contests going right now.
You must post pictures of your tank, and the poster must have been a member to SWF.com prior to the start date of the contest in order to have a chance to win the contest.
If there is any question of someone possibly cheating, please use the little red triangle to the upper right and the issue will be addressed.
Thank you for everyone who is participating fairly and posting wonderful pictures of your tank.

mbx5

Originally Posted by fishieness
I think it would certenly verify that it is your pic if you posted a thread where it is so we can see the date you posted it.
i am pretty sure i have seen that pic before but you obviously didnt post it here because you only have two posts.
is that what made you join? were you just browsing or what?
Yes that is why I joined but to tell you the truth I have never been on this site before. If you need more info on the camera and such just let me know and I can show that also ;)

boogaman

hey MBX5 what kind of camera is that? accessories to make it take pics that close.......well here are my three entries of my new reef tank

ginarox

Originally Posted by cab211
Anyone know what kinda crab that is? Never have seen him before and don't know where he came from. Wanted to take pictures and caught an interesting moment which explains where my hermits have been going.

wow!!!! thats got to be the coolest picture i have everseen....have a great night....

rhagemann

Here's a few pics of my favorites, I got them all as frag's & babies when I switched from FOWLR to my first reef a couple months ago. Wow, there are some really great pictures in here, congrats to you all for having some awesome tanks. I hope to get to that level eventually...till then, I hope you enjoy these.
In order, Frogspawn, Clown in BTA, and Candycane.
V/R,
Rob

mbx5

Originally Posted by BOOGAMAN
hey MBX5 what kind of camera is that? accessories to make it take pics that close.......well here are my three entries of my new reef tank
I take my pics with a Nikon D100 and use a Nikon Macro 105mm lens.--One more but I don't think they will count as I am new to the forums.--This is with some other lens that I can't think of now but it has a magnifying filter on it.

N

nemo_66

please dont disqualify me but i'm going to repost becouse some of my pics didn't show. i really need this. hope this works
the clam

the naso tangs

the green carpet anenome

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by Nemo_66
please dont disqualify me but i'm going to repost becouse some of my pics didn't show. i really need this. hope this works the clam
No disqualifications are given out if you are participating fairly. :happyfish

Thanks for participating, all three of your pics are great!

jon321

Originally Posted by GeckoPSU
This is my best shot. Makes a great desktop pattern.
touche. do you happen to have a high res version?
Jon

geckopsu

Originally Posted by Jon321
touche. do you happen to have a high res version?
Jon
I do. But due to the 500x500 size restrictions I can't seem to upload it.