Photo of the Month?

king4345

Ambush that is right. Yes, I had a wanderful set of cleaner shrimp once, and more than one blenny had fallen victim. And one time my 4 inch indigo hamlett fell victim to a mis understanding of who lives where. Hamlett lost his head over it...
I like him but, I think his days are numbered here. :thinking:

mrdc

Originally Posted by alyssia
mrdc, is that feather duster purple or is it the lighting? It looks very nice!

Nope that is his color.
Here is my other. It doesn't come out as much so it's hard to get a pic.

monalisa

OMG gpyetiman, that has got to be the coolest crab I've ever seen!! What kind is it? Everyone's pics are SO beautiful!!
Here's my attempt at pics of my newest addition...my crocea clam...not very good pics, but I did want to show him off a bit..these were taken shortly after he went into the tank. I want to get some better ones soon.
Lisa :happyfish

alyssia

Lisa, that is a purple lobster.
gypet, how did you manage to get a pic of it? Mine hides 24/7, 365 days a year.

gpyetiman

He hides all the time also. I happened to see part of him in a cave and I took a lucky shot with my camera with the flash on.

hardcrab67

You can make a half open cave w/ a overhang top out of a couple of rocks at the bottom and see them more during the day. Red lense light at night and they won't run and hide on ya. Mine got moving orders, he help himself to my blue linkia star the other night.

monalisa

Better pics of my new clam...sorry if these are getting boring, but he's anything but boring for me...took these pics tonight. First 2 without flash, 3rd with flash...much better color with the flash, but he sure didn't like that...clammed up immediately!!

Lisa :happyfish

jonny bolt

Holy crap promise lol. Those sick! They almost look like something created with Lightwave 3D software, something you'd see on digitalblasphemy.com!
Awesome!

laddy

I've been attempting to catch a photo of my sexy shrimp for three days now........will post when I get the opportunity. Great looking photos from all up to this point.
Hey Mods, pick one and place it on the top of the main menu for all to see!!!!