Photos of Fragging the Beast!

ophiura

Thanks Chris! I am sure many would benefit from them. Whenever you get a chance just pop them in and we'll move the thread to the archives where it will live on in glory for all posterity :D

And as a reminder to everyone (as stated in my first post)...
The PICTURES ARE LOST so you can't see them :D
Originally Posted by ophiura
Cayman -
When we changed over to the new format, the pics were lost. Would you happen to still have some? Some of these threads we are trying to "repopulate" with their lost images.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Originally Posted by Cayman Isl
Hi Everyone,
I have the photos burned to a CD and since we are in the middle of a move to Florida, they have been boxed up. If I run across them, (and have the time), I will put them back in the thread.
Chris
You may not be able to reinstate the pictures yourself. A mod will have to do it, either me or ophiura. Thanks.

cayman isl

Hey everybody, guess what!!! I found the pictures!!
I will try to get them organized and reposted if I can figure out how to get them embedded into the posts.....
...sad thing is I sold my reef system before the move to Florida and am currently tankless! although I did get my dive certification so am still hanging around with the fishes!!!!

I'll try to get this done as soon as possible.....

d12monkey

...sad thing is I sold my reef system before the move to Florida and am currently tankless! although I did get my dive certification so am still hanging around with the fishes!!!!

Where abouts in Florida?

bacia

Hey everybody, guess what!!! I found the pictures!!
I will try to get them organized and reposted if I can figure out how to get them embedded into the posts.....

I'll try to get this done as soon as possible.....

Where are the pictures?

hot883

Originally Posted by Bacia
Where are the pictures?

The thread is 2 years old. The photo's get deleted to save space.

bacia

Originally Posted by hot883
The thread is 2 years old. The photo's get deleted to save space.
The thread might have started 2 years ago but on 8/31/2006 he said he found the pictures and would repost.
I would love to see those pictures :joy:

hot883

Sorry, I can't edit my previous posts, so the pictures cannot be added back into the thread....
Just add them to a reply. Won't that work as in posting them for the first time?

tx reef

Originally Posted by hot883
Just add them to a reply. Won't that work as in posting them for the first time?