Photos of your dogs

scsinet

My mutt Sarah in 3 of my more favorite shots of her, including the one where I put one of my shirts on her and it was... hilarious.

jmick

Originally Posted by TangWhispr
Here is my 1 1/2 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback - Her parents are both african and is very primitive, we deal with lots of aggression issues

My 2 year old Blue Weim - Best dog EVER! - a lil dopey tho.

And lastly my Boerbol (South African Mastiff) @ 8 weeks, from african stock.

Tang, your Borboel is going to be a great dog...they are impressive animals!

kjr_trig

looks like a bull mastif to me, or a Tosa Inu (I also have a non-registered Japanese breed if that is what it is)

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by Jmick
Tang, your Borboel is going to be a great dog...they are impressive animals!

I hope so, we looked at several dogs, Tosa, Pressa Canario, Fila,Dogo, Bully Cutta, and the Boerboel. The rest really aren't pack dogs and are pretty much for fighting, so it was a fairly easy choice. Our second choice was the Dogo

I am seeing more and more citys passing BSL (breed specific legislation) so i am a bit concerned as my ridgeback is on that list. When looking for a dog i found its illegal in NZ to own a Tosa, Fila, Dogo & Pit Bull. Here in indiana we can still pretty much do anything.

jmick

That's an impressive list of dogs and I have had experience with several of the breeds you have listed...probably can tell by my pic. I really like Fila's, borboels and Tosa Inu's, all three are good family dogs (provided you socialize them) and they all make outstanding guard dogs.

sepulatian

Here are a few of my spoiled animals. Julie is the black and white terrier mix and Sebastian is the Jack Russel.

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by Jmick
That's an impressive list of dogs and I have had experience with several of the breeds you have listed...probably can tell by my pic. I really like Fila's, borboels and Tosa Inu's, all three are good family dogs (provided you socialize them) and they all make outstanding guard dogs.

We socialize like crazy, we meet at least 25 people & 25 dogs a week from 8-20 weeks. He'll be starting school in a few weeks, hopefully he trains as easily as our other 2

scotts

Niger, How is Bacchus? We have been kind of looking inot getting a retired racing dog ourselves.
Grouper, those are great dogs and even better names!!!

SCSI, Your Sarah looks like our Maggie.

Jmick, that is easy to identify, That is the basic ole happybiglazygetmesothingtoeatus species of dog.

shrimpi

Here is Jezabel and Gia; three pound Yorkies
They are at my moms house as I moved away and she doesnt work so it was better for them to stay with her....
Yes... she dresses them up... this was halloween.

Originally Posted by Jovial
I bet Grinder is popular with the lady dogs.

LOL, he was named after a magazine, but come to think if it, he IS quite popular with the ladies ;-)

autofreak44

some new shots of chrissy and abby with a D100. i think they turned out good, what do you think?

chrissy is the australian shepard and abby is the golden retriever

nigerbang

Originally Posted by Scotts
Niger, How is Bacchus? We have been kind of looking inot getting a retired racing dog ourselves.
He is great...Kinda large even for a Grey...He stands around 34" at the shoulder and weighs around 90lbs..Worlds Fastest Couch Potato
He sleeps about 15 hours a day..Needs around 10-20 minutes of activity a day..Awsome dog...