Picked up some vitamins/galics. How do you not cloud the water?

saltyjewell

Ok so I got some vitamins that has garlic in it too. The fish are going totally bonkers over it. I also picked up some flake food too.
I don't really like flake foods but I needed something I could be sure could soak up the vitamins that could be broken small enough for the little b/w clown to eat. I read the labels and picked up the one that had the first ingerdients listed as, squid, ocgtopus(sp?), shrimp ect... (not processed wheat and crap)
Anyway I've tried putting the vitamins on the flake, pellets and froozen foods. Only the pellets soak it right up and leave little mess in the water. Is it normal to have a little cloud of vitamin come off the food into the water? Can and how do I stop this?
Its important the b/w clown to eat as he has that white fuzz growth stuff on him. I found the name on the diesase page but forget it now. Treatments good food and clean water.

meowzer

Lymphocystis
I would soak a frozen mysis cube in the vitamins....cloudiness is normal, but should clear on its own after a short amount of time

saltyjewell

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3145247
Lymphocystis
I would soak a frozen mysis cube in the vitamins....cloudiness is normal, but should clear on its own after a short amount of time
Thats it thankyou.
Will the vitamin "cloud" hurt the water at all? I notive my nass snails come right out of the sand now when I feed the vitamins.
I still haven't been able to get mysis shrimp, everytime I get to the store thats the one thing they're always sold out of in every brand.