Pico fish help.

1snapple

okay, I have been thinking i was going to get a red headed goby for my pico but I thought about it more tonight.
How about a Yellow Banded Possum Wrasse (Wetmorella nigropinnata)

meowzer

I would not put either is a 3G.....most i would even thinkg about would be a panda goby, or a yellow clown goby

btldreef

A possum wrasse would not do well in such a small tank.
Keep in mind that a 3G Pico is no longer 3G once you add water and sand. A wrasse needs a lot of rock work to weave in and out of. I would go with a something like a Yasha Goby or High Fing Goby/Pistol Shrimp combo or a small clown goby.
A Red Striped Goby (Trimma cana) or a Red Spotted Goby (Trimma rubromaculatus) would also be good choices.

1snapple

okay,
i was hoping 3g would be enough. oh well, BTL have you seen the rock on my tank? still not enough? there are numerous holes/ gaps.

1snapple

Here is my rock work, I will add more if i have to to have a wrasse.
Right side
Front right side.
Front
Left side.

1snapple

well I tried. How many possum wrasses do you think i can put into a 95? and I think a red headed goby would be fine in a pico. In fact the LFS has one in their pico and the tank is huge compared to it and they have had it 3 years.

btldreef

A Red Head goby should be okay. The two gobies that I suggested are even smaller, which is why I mentioned them. In all honesty, I don't really think that fish should be put into tanks that are smaller than 10G.

1snapple

Okay, I am also going to put in a skunk shrimp and I figured a shrimp, and 1 goby would be a small enough bioload of the pico.
Thanks, Black clown goby it seems..... Maybe.

1snapple

Lol, any panda goby's? can i put 2 clown goby's in my pico? I would rather have 2 clowns then 1 big redhead.

btldreef

2 clown gobies would be a better choice.
As for Possum wrasses in a 95, you'd be fine to have say 3 females with one male, but make sure about the gender, two males will fight with each other.

1snapple

I will, i believe you are needed on another thread about tangs, go check it out. Thanks for all the help.