Pics of Aquarium

aquaguy24

looks good..i'd also get a background..blue or black..LR looks great..lots of room for those tangs to swim around...

lion_crazz

Your tank is looking very nice. I agree, though, you would be amazed at how well a solid colored background brings out the colors of the fish, coral, and rock. It also keeps your eyes off the equipment and on the fish.

rebelprettyboy

Looks really good. But i cant stress how much a nice black background would look with it! Get that done ASAP and post some new pics. Itll bring everything out and itll hide all the equipment!

don1234

Wow..looks like you have had your DT going for a while...maybe I will let the algae etc...build up on the back first. I've always cleaned the back glass...makes sense not to though. That would explain why a lot of the aquariums that I have seen have all of the coraline algae build up on the back. LOL...I thought they just couldn't get to it to clean it

noah's nemo

Heres mine with black Bg.Give the BG another try. Do you really like seeing all those cords and stuff hanging down the back?Grue what size is that ,lots of tangs u got in there.