Pics of my 125

farslayer

I realized that I don't think I've ever posted any pics of my stuff! So, here's some of my goodies...
This first pic (sorry it's blurry but I didn't crop, only resized!) shows a few of my favorites. You can see my candy cane, some yellow polyps, my AWESOME yellow fiji leather (the pic does it no justice!), my awesome lavender torch, some huge mushrooms, an ugly green shroom, some pom pom xenia, some golden palythoa and of course some zoos with a hint of a green shroom on them. Don't mind the powerhead and the chiller coil!

farslayer

And here is my monster frogspawn, about six heads now? The dragon goby who opted to pose for this pic is at the front of the tank, the frogspawn is near the back, so the perspective is a bit skewed.

farslayer

And here are a coupla really cool shrooms which I've not permanently placed as of yet. Once again, mind the goby (tail is at the bottom left). You can also get a glimpse of my plate and the tips of my orange finger (pics to come).

chilwil84

sweet pics but i think you need to play with your camera and get us a better pict of the torch more on the level of the pic before it only a little of the purple hue is showing