Pics, Of My 150 Have A Look!!!!!!!!

lluv24

Thanks To Everyone!!!!!!!!! I Am Looking For A Longer Tank Maybe A 180gal. This One Will Do For Know!!!!!!!!!!! Til I Get Some Money Saved Up.

lion_crazz

That is actually one of the nicest fish only tanks I have seen in quite some time. Beautiful fish, not overstocked, nice rock work, very colorful, and you actually have a background! Great job!!

deejeff442

i love the coris wrasse.i am really thinking of getting one but need to make sure he is ok for my tank.
i only keep 1-1 1/2 inch of sand in there.
does yours burrow?
of course the sand is deeper in a few spots he can find.
mine is a fowlr also.
it is in copper now for an ich outbreak which i have no idea where it came from.
4 weeks of copper and 3 weeks of copper removal and i will put the 300 lbs of lr back.the cupramine it alot easier to remove than the old stuff.

lluv24

well mine does great with crushed coral he does hide out in it every night seems to not have a problem not having a sand bed so i think if u have a sand bed or a crushed coral bed u should be fine keeping a wrasse like the one i have. ps good luck!!!!!!

deejeff442

i have about 100 lbs of sand from my tank in buckets when we moved i can wash but just dont want to make a mess putting it into the tank.
the tank is being coppered now so only thing inthere is sand.
i have seen those wrasses in the lfs ,they are awesome under the lights sparkling .
it is a fowlr so once i put the tank back together in a few weeks i will get one .
thanks.

lluv24

WELL GOOD LUCK, THEY ARE VERY NICE FISH THIS SITE SAYS THERE HARD TO KEEP BUT IVE HAD NO PROBLEMS, VERY EASY TO FEED LOVES PE MYSIS, ANGEL FORMULA, KRILL. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!

lluv24

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
http:///forum/post/3061360
That is actually one of the nicest fish only tanks I have seen in quite some time. Beautiful fish, not overstocked, nice rock work, very colorful, and you actually have a background! Great job!!
THANKS SO MUCH, I JUST LOVE THIS HOBBY!!!!!!!!!

penske38

I love your tank...very peaceful looking, which is what I am aiming for. My question to you is about that beautiful emperor angel. How long have you had him? Did you get it as a juvenile or adult? If you got it as a juvenile, how long did it take to change into the beautiful specimen in the picture?
I am thinking of buying one on tomorrow, but I believe all that the store has is juveniles.

lluv24

AS TO THE QUESTION ABOUT THE ANGEL, I GOT HIM OFF THIS SITE! HE WAS ALREADY LARGE ABOUT 6 INCH. HE ATE VERY WELL AS SOON AS I GOT HIM, THIS SITE HAS VERY NICE FISH!!!!!!!!! THE JUV ARE NICE LOOKING TOO I JUST COULDNT WAIT FOR THE ADULT COLORS! VERY GOOD FISH TO HAVE.
IVE HAD HIM ONLY 3 WEEKS OR SO!!!

crypt keeper

Originally Posted by penske38
http:///forum/post/3062314
I love your tank...very peaceful looking, which is what I am aiming for. My question to you is about that beautiful emperor angel. How long have you had him? Did you get it as a juvenile or adult? If you got it as a juvenile, how long did it take to change into the beautiful specimen in the picture?
I am thinking of buying one on tomorrow, but I believe all that the store has is juveniles.
They change the in the 4 to 5 inch range. It can take a year or two. I have had mine for a few months and he is around 3 inches.

penske38

Thanks for responding. I got to have one of those fish!! The emperor and queen angel are my two most favorite fish, just wish I could house both in same tank...I'll settle for the Emperor.

crypt keeper

You need a 300+ gallon tank and buy them together as smaller fish. Then it will be hit or miss. Many people have that combo or that emp and blueface. I plan on a queen when I get a bigger than my 150 going

R

regina13

I love your aquarium! This is one of the few cases that I think the fake coral works. The fish look very healthy too. What brand are the fake corals? They actually look very realistic. Great job!

lluv24

WELL IVE HAD HIM FOR A COUPLE MONTHS NOW, HE HAS BEEN CLEANING THE OTHER FISH AND EATING FLAKE FOOD AND LOVES ANGEL FORMULA . THE WRASSE IS DOING VERY GOOD I DIDNT THINK HE WOULD MAKE IT THIS LONG BUT SINCE HE IS EATING OTHER FOOD KNOW I THINK HE WILL BE FINE!

locoyo386

Originally Posted by lluv24
http:///forum/post/3065794
WELL IVE HAD HIM FOR A COUPLE MONTHS NOW, HE HAS BEEN CLEANING THE OTHER FISH AND EATING FLAKE FOOD AND LOVES ANGEL FORMULA . THE WRASSE IS DOING VERY GOOD I DIDNT THINK HE WOULD MAKE IT THIS LONG BUT SINCE HE IS EATING OTHER FOOD KNOW I THINK HE WILL BE FINE!

Awsome, congrats. I never had any luck with them eating anything other than parasites. I wish the ones I had would have done the same, and ate flake food or any other food for that matter. I think the wrasse will be fine if it is eating well.