Pics, Of My 150 Have A Look!!!!!!!!

meowzer

I like the rockwork, and it's a nice tank....I would take out the rubber mushrooms though...I tried all that until I found out you don't put rubber (or fake) in SW

lluv24

That Is A Coris Wrasse, They Say They Have To Have A Sand Bed But Ive Had Him For Over 2 Years And He Seems To Luv The Crushed Coral.

spanko

Very nice! How do you keep the coral decorations so clean? Has this tank been up for 2 years?

lluv24

I Have Had This Tank For About 6 Years Or So. The Coral Dec, Is Only About 4 Months Old. But I Just Scrub It With Regular Water And A Brush When Needed.

spanko

Okay, has this tank been up for 6 years? I only ask because of the lack of coralline algae on the rockwork and the glass.

lluv24

The Rocks Are Only A Few Months Old I Used To Have Only Fossil Coral Peices With No Rock, I Also Keep The Glass Very Clean I Guess! I Have Never Had A Reef Tank Only Fish The Rock Is Not Live I Have Also Used Copper Before So Maybe Thats Why I Dont Get Coriline Al, But What Would The Best Way To Get Ca. Should I Have It?

spanko

That explains it. The tank is spotless, what a wonderful job you do of keeping it clean. If you are happy with it that is what counts here. I for one think id is a very nice tank.

lluv24

Thanks Alot, It Seems Im Doing Something To It Every Day! But Its A Great Hobby!!!!!!!!!! If I Did Add Some Live Rock Would That Be A Good Idea? Even If I Used Copper Along Time Ago? I Have Done Several Water Changes And New Carbon Since Then. What Do U Think , I Know Live Rock Would Be Great For My Angel!!!!!

crypt keeper

Tank is gorgeous. I love the fish selection but, your fish look so cramped up. The fish you have need a bigger footprint. Not really gallons. They are getting huge in length. They are big swimmers. I would really look into selling them soon or getting a longer, 8 foot, tank.