pics of my 2.5 nano

harial

have you gottenteh aiptasia under control? If not get some peppermint shrimp. IMO they are cute and like to eat the pest anemone. you also mention you wanted to add another shrimp so a small peppermint would be perfect. But just my opinion.
Harial

nemo lover

yes I took care of it joes juice did the trick. Since I have added some xenia, four baby toadstools , and some more zoos. I dont think im going to add anything else. I'll post new pics soon
<----hes pretty cool my new favorite smilie

teresaq

hi Nemo, my 12 gal is doing good, i'm still working on the lighting. right now i only have 24 wtts . I bought a 70 wtt mh, but am now afraid to put it in until i can find someone else who put one in.

nemo lover

Are you making a canopy for it ? If not you could look into matt gecko< he makes a mean canopy. I just emailed him about making a canopy for a five gallon mini bow. I dont know if he is still making them, or not but we'll find out. I plan on puttin a 70 on my 5 too. you can always put another retro fit in there too, or buy one of those customs ones. Nice to hear from you I have just been soo busy with my younger daughter I haven't had a chance to do anything.

teresaq

How is she doing. my youngest just started kindergarden, and what a challenge.
I want to put it in the hood of my nano cube. I may send it in to be done.

nemo lover

well I was right she has alot of developmental delays and they are leaning towards autisim. I now have speech, occupational, special instruction, physical therapy(six times a week one hour each.) we are all going to counseling. She will be going for an official diagnosis (psychological evaluation) this month from there- I can get her insurance, and into the genetists <sp quicker. So all is improving over here.
How is your daughter's speech going? I bet she loves school.

teresaq

Nikki had all those therapys when she was 1 to 2. The school did an eval on her, and found out she is speech and language impaired. and found out her iq is only 78, and her academic level is 36 mo. but they didnt take into conciderations she is adhd , so she is doing pretty well considering. Hope everything goes good for her.

nemo lover

We just found out my nefew has adhd they gave him "aderal" I think thats the name. Do they give your daughter any meds?

teresaq

Yeh, she is on aderall too. it has taken us a while to get her dose just right, but boy what a differance. when she started shcool, it took us an hour to get her to sit and try to do her home work, but now she comes home and wants to do it, and more. she practices all the time.