Pics of my 600 Gallon Being Installed!!!!

coonskiner

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Is the tank done now..? If so lets see pics

how is the tank coming togather, how about some more pics.

1911_guy

Frank,
Would you mind telling us again what model equipment you're running on the big tank?
Skimmer(s)
Pumps
Lighting
Flow?
How much equipment will be inside the display tank?
Thanks a million, please post some updated pics.

joncat24

thats a wild tank. I just set up a 180 and thought it was big. I cant even imagine how many $$ you have invested. Makes the rest of us look like guppys swimming in your little pond. Good luck with it...LOOKS AWESOME!!!

joshd123

Frank, I have THE FISH FOR YOU. He is a 8 or 9 inch Blue Regal Tang. He is in my 105 and getting very cramped. I really need to find him a good home. Let me know if ya are interested. Call 1 501 882 9142 or Email me @ joshd123@sbcglobal.net

aquatics24

hey id like to say, thats my dream tank right there. looks great and im very jealous. what type of community are you going to have in there? Cant wait to see the finished project. One question, whats the dimensions on that baby?

ginarox

wow frank your tank is beautiful too, i am really enjoying mine, i just got my set up in july,, its getting there.....ginarox

kender

Heya Frank. I have a white female pekingnese that is about 9 months old or so. She is AKC and been looking for a stud for her. Drop me an email. :)

yupi1982

Originally Posted by Frank2005
tc is the best with my other dogs hes the father of them all he keeps them all in check...i guess i should say what else i have 4 chinchillas, 6 ferrets, 20 hamsters, 1 guinea pig, 4 love birds that are ALWAYS laying eggs and having babies, a 24 gallon freshwater tank, and 3 bunnies :hilarious

I am in the process of buying a 600 g as well FRANK
FRANK 2005 ...HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR YOURS????

acrylic51

Very nice setup.....Who built the tank for you? You might want to consider another place for the chiller though.....that thing is going to throw off a good amount of heat, and you'll be putting it right back into the tank with it underneath......