Pics of my reef tell me what you think!!!

X

xnikki118x

I'm so jealous. :D
Is it hard to ship frags? If you needed to get rid of something I'd pay for you to send it to me. Your livestock looks amazing, all of it. So big and bright and healthy...wow.
What's the hippo's name? Certainly he must have a name, he sure has a lot of personality. :) I wish I could keep a hippo tang...

What kind of camera do you use? Those pics are amazing!

firedad720

57chev stoll my anwser
, i hate you too.

but it looks great, i'd give anything for my tank to look 1/2 that good

rick

sweetreef

tyvm..all for the nice feed back i should be ready to ship out some nice pink zoos!!!The cam i use is just kodak 3.2 pix easy share not much for a cam but it does ok here is the frag i will be willing to cough up its about 2inch with about 30+heads on it iam willing to trade for some nice red are blue in color zoos!!!

gkl

Beautiful tank. How do you keep your coral's so healthy looking? What supplement's do you add to your water? I have one coral polyp and it looks ok but its color is fading. Do you have to add calcium to the water?

sweetreef

tyvm!!!Yes i do add cal only when its low and that the only time..I do..i also use iodine every eight days and thats about it other than that i just get all other things from water changes but for i only change my water once a month but when i do i do a very nice size one!!!

57chev

Sweetreef, those pics are truly inspirational! They belong in a book or magazine. Would ya be as so kind to share your lighting skedge? And what type a lights are ya runnin again?:)

sweetreef

i have a hamilton light with a 1x250mh and 2x65 act pc and one 50/50 15 watt act i run my lights just like i have light at night they fade the day light off first then a hour are so the 65 watt pc go off then a hour after that my little 50/50 15 watt goes off so after today we bump up an hour so i have to bump my timmers up so in all time mine are on from 7 -9 whats cool with having the lower watt 50/50 makes my setting really look like is getting darker and darker then just having daylights go off then act lights go off but i just got my mh about a month ago so the last few pics you see are under pc light only..See i think when you shut your act lights off it just makes the tank to dark to fast so i added that little 50/50 15 watt act light to make it look like it fades to dark and also whats funny when my second light goes off my hippo goes to bed everytime like he thinks ok its getting dark time to get in my cave for safty...lol