pics of my tattoos

keleighr

Question Major?
Was it your Money that was spent????
Is it on your body??
How do you know what I will regret in 40 years?? Shoot I could die tomorrow.

keleighr

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
I think at 70 my tatoos will be the least of my worries. If I can even remember what they are.

LOL
Exactly!!

keleighr

Originally Posted by so_major
I am sorry but that is just disgusting

It wou;ld be disgusting if there was "crack" present but I made sure there wasn't. I do think I should have put some lotion on cause my skin looks really dry.

darth tang

Originally Posted by keleighr
It wou;ld be disgusting if there was "crack" present but I made sure there wasn't. .

Psssssssssst....upper left hand corner....look!

ruaround

Kelei... I wouldnt give Mr. Major the time of day... he is just back to his old antics as puffer 24/7 or Cichlidfor ... just trying to get a rise and cause controversy with his pointless, insignificant, irrelevant, futile, malicious and snide remarks...

keleighr

Dang I thought my thumb had covered up all possible "crackage"!!

rberhow

Hmmm, Kelly, looks to me like darth is spending alot of time shall we say studying :hilarious

keleighr

Originally Posted by ruaround
Kelei... I wouldnt give Mr. Major the time of day... he is just back to his old antics as puffer 24/7 or Cichlidfor ... just trying to get a rise and cause controversy with his pointless, insignificant, irrelevant, futile, malicious and snide remarks...

No big deal.
The sad thing is the he/she has to go through the entire process to be what "banned" yet again??

ruaround

No big deal.
The sad thing is the he/she has to go through the entire process to be what "banned" yet again??
true and hopefully it isnt too far away...

so_major

Dang I thought my thumb had covered up all possible "crackage"!!
that's why I called it disgusting so if you will excuse me. And hoestly, I don't care if its your money and all that, its just a waste of time and money.

so_major

Originally Posted by ruaround
That's funny becuause Puffer24/7 and cichlidfor are two different people thank you very much. We have both tried to act in our best ways but the people on this forum are ignorant and lacking.
Sorry to reveal the truth

keleighr

Originally Posted by rberhow
Hmmm, Kelly, looks to me like darth is spending alot of time shall we say studying :hilarious

LOL
I don't think he knows that "crack" kills

darth tang

We have both tried to act in our best ways but the people on this forum are ignorant and lacking.
And you are doing a bang up job at it too.....DEE DEE DEE!!!

so_major

No big deal.
Yes it will be my 4th time being banned but I don't care.
All of my sns: cichlidfor
hawk_fish
nigertrigg
And now: so_major
You guys can ban me all you want, i am still going to come back. ANd just for the record, Puffer24/7 and cichlidfor are two different people. Just take a look at the ip addresses:
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/show...ght=cichlidfor

so_major

And you are doing a bang up job at it too.....DEE DEE DEE!!!
Oh we have both tried to make apologies way back but there are ignorant mindless people that think they are always right.

darth tang

Yes it will be my 4th time being banned but I don't care.
All of my sns: cichlidfor
hawk_fish
nigertrigg
And now: so_major
You guys can ban me all you want, i am still going to come back. ANd just for the record, Puffer24/7 and cichlidfor are two different people. Just take a look at the ip addresses:
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/show...ght=cichlidfor

Why bother....your actions show how lacking life must be for you.

so_major

Oh I have a life. I don't care what the hell you think. Its almost fun to see aquarium nerds get worked up about stupid crap like you. bye
this sn is over for me

keleighr

Actually apologizing then being rude two posts later just totally defeats the purpose of the apology. :notsure:
I have looked closely at the picture and for all of those who think they see "crack" Pahlease, you don't!!

keleighr

The dragon is centered in the middle of my lower back. Where "crack" should be (LOL I am dying over this!!!!
:hilarious ) my thumb is. There may be "space" but no "crack"
Wouldn't want anyone to get addicted to my "crack"