pics of my tattoos

keleighr

Originally Posted by rberhow
I love it Kelly. YOu need to drive him insane!!!!! He needs a little spice in his life.
So how long will that tattoo take to do?

2-3 hours that's how long it would take for me to drive him insane!!

She said the bigger one is going to be about 2 hours worth of work and the other two should take more than a half an hour.

keleighr

Originally Posted by iFart
i want to get a tattoo of a rainbow on my lower back.

I'll draw it for you.

rberhow

Originally Posted by keleighr
2-3 hours that's how long it would take for me to drive him insane!!

She said the bigger one is going to be about 2 hours worth of work and the other two should take more than a half an hour.
Honey, I think the work is actually complete already. Once you've reached his point, you just can't get any worse!!!!!!!!! Or can he?????
Wow, I was thinking it would take alot longer than that. Thats not bad at all. 2 MORE DAYS!!!!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes and see all those cute outfits you buy to show them off.

rberhow

Originally Posted by iFart
i want to get a tattoo of a rainbow on my lower back.
I heard there is a guy who does really nice ones in Vegas.

keleighr

I asm thinkin I will go by one more time to see where she is at with the art work. The last time I went it was looking sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!
rberhow how are you doing on your search??? I am still digging the one of the ladies foot with the blue flowers on it. That was an amazing work.

rberhow

That one was so kewl!!!! I am so tempted to go check out the studios this weekend. Feel like spending a whole crap load of money just to bug a certain someone out of his mind.

keleighr

I heard there is a guy who does really nice ones in Vegas.

I am trying to get my friend to go to Vegas so that we can help him with an issue that he is having then I will try and convince him to get a tattoo to remind him in years to come of the great MEMORIES he had there!
Carey Hart's Tattoo Parlor has some amazing artists but I would have to save for a year to pay for a tattoo from there!! Plus my financial adviser is such a TIGHTWAD he would never let me get it!!

keleighr

That one was so kewl!!!! I am so tempted to go check out the studios this weekend. Feel like spending a whole crap load of money just to bug a certain someone out of his mind.

DO IT!!! Go and look!! Talk to the one lady who did the art work we were looking at and ask to see her portfolio! I bet you has more amazing work for you to look at!

darth tang

Originally Posted by keleighr
so your lower back must be completely covered then.....................................

Pay attention, Kelly...sheesh. It clearly states women. Wait a minute.......<checks>....nope, still a man.

keleighr

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
Pay attention, Kelly...sheesh. It clearly states women. Wait a minute.......<checks>....nope, still a man.

hmmmmmmmmmmm I still think your lower back is covered..............................

rberhow

Kelly-I've got a feeling, after an hour with that "special" girl who is so into him, he will be willing to do just about anything. BTW, I was thinking we should set up a website for donations to make sure the ummm, girl is very into him for atleast an hour.