pics of my tattoos

rberhow

JD-holy, i can't blame you from bribing with whatever means possible to keep that one from entering my man's bod. I had never heard about that with the sun. I am so glad you told me cause i could totally see myself laying out showing it off after a couple of days. Kelly and I were looking over some possibilities and i am strongly considering this one. What do you think? http://www.46and2tattoo.com/gallery_..._gallery6.html I'm not sure I want it that big but you never know until you see it I suppose.

darth tang

I believe a comedian once said, women that get a tatoo on the lower part of their back are just announcing to the world how easy they are.........

madison

undressing a hot chick with HIDDEN pieces is like X'mas morning! I am not talking about all the trendy girls with their standard issued lower back tattoos, I am talking about body suits, full sleeves, back pieces, anything that shows dedication to the art, beauty and pain. Mostly it shows all the planning, research, leg work, thought and the appreciation for the whole process.

IMO...if you have a muffin top (fat overflowing over your hip hugger jeans) you have no business showing anything off!

cowfishrule

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
I believe a comedian once said, women that get a tatoo on the lower part of their back are just announcing to the world how easy they are.........

the "tramp stamp"

mythrenody

Haha,No it shows most men have a one track mind. But i think it's hot! lol

keleighr

so your lower back must be completely covered then.....................................

trainfever

The 5 rosebuds on my tattoo represent each of my 5 daughters. I first got this tattoo 20 years ago when I only had 3 daughters. I drew this tattoo and took it to a tattoo parlor and asked the guy if he could do it. I have since had 2 more daughters and added the two rosebuds on the left about 5 years ago.

keleighr

Originally Posted by trainfever
The 5 rosebuds on my tattoo represent each of my 5 daughters. I first got this tattoo 20 years ago when I only had 3 daughters. I drew this tattoo and took it to a tattoo parlor and asked the guy if he could do it. I have since had 2 more daughters and added the two rosebuds on the left about 5 years ago.

I love hearing the background story of tattos.

rberhow

Originally Posted by keleighr
MORE DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :cheer: :cheer:

Kelly-i just wish you'd tell us if you were excited or not?? :hilarious Can't wait to hear how it goes and see the finished results!!!!!!!!

keleighr

LOL
I know pathetic!!
I am probably going to have to go out and purchase some new shirts just to be able to come to work.....so sad.....a reason to spend $$$$!!! I know there is someone right now pulling his hair out cause I am spending $$$$$.
Just kidding, I don't need the clothes..........unless i get a nasty email or two and I might have to "compulsive" shop cause that's how I deal with things......................

rberhow

I love it Kelly. YOu need to drive him insane!!!!! He needs a little spice in his life.
So how long will that tattoo take to do?

rberhow

Originally Posted by MyThrenody
Haha,No it shows most men have a one track mind. But i think it's hot! lol

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!