pics of my tattoos

madison

C'mon Madison! Hot chicks are hot whether they have ink or not!
Here's the deal...and it's just my opinion...
undressing a hot chick with HIDDEN pieces is like X'mas morning! I am not talking about all the trendy girls with their standard issued lower back tattoos, I am talking about body suits, full sleeves, back pieces, anything that shows dedication to the art, beauty and pain. Mostly it shows all the planning, research, leg work, thought and the appreciation for the whole process.
IMO...if you have a muffin top (fat overflowing over your hip hugger jeans) you have no business showing anything off!
I personally am impressed with people like keleighr who had done her due diligence by choosed her own fate reather then just pick off the wall when your friends dared you on any given drunken Friday nights.

madison

I always liked tribles because in most cases they dont really mean anything
A Band usually mean is sign of unity amongst a group of people ie: faimly or a tribe...the actually design...ie: Tribal...signifies where that group of people are from

madison

I have heard so many negative referances to my tattoos that it just rolls of my back. I was told the new one that I am getting is more for a Lesbian. SO I NEED TO THANK ALL THE LESBIANS cause you all got some frickin great taste for ART WORK!!!
You are welcome! and coming from a Lipstick...don't hate just because my girl is hotter then yours!

...OK...sorry...just had to get it off my chest...I just got carried away

nw2sltfsh

As another female with tattoos I have been hearing both negative and positive remarks since 1989 when I got my first (I was 18 way back then) . I currently have three with plans to add two more shortly as soon as the art work is drawn up and I agree with the size and shapes.
I also believe it is very sweet to have tattoos for your children. In fact my newest will be an oriental dragon and an oriental tiger to symbolize the year my kids were born with there names written beneath in Arabic ( I chose Arabic because my best friend can read and write it so I don't have to worry about someone saying you know that doesn't say what you think it does)
I love my tattoos - and I think a bumper sticker I saw at the local parlor here sums it up the best
The difference between a tattooed person and non tattooed person is the tattooed person doest care

oceana

Originally Posted by Madison
A Band usually mean is sign of unity amongst a group of people ie: faimly or a tribe...the actually design...ie: Tribal...signifies where that group of people are from
like i said in most cases. they can be made to have meaning but for the most part people just draw a bunch of lines in the style of trible art

aw2

Originally Posted by keleighr
I have heard so many negative referances to my tattoos that it just rolls of my back. I was told the new one that I am getting is more for a Lesbian. SO I NEED TO THANK ALL THE LESBIANS cause you all got some frickin great taste for ART WORK!!!

You're welcome!!

Hey, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body, so that counts for something, right?

zsalinas

Originally Posted by AW2
You're welcome!!

LMAO :hilarious :hilarious That's awesome I guess I am too then.

jmick

Originally Posted by AW2
You're welcome!!

I hope you’re the butchy type cus I’ve seen some lesbians that are really girly girly

madison

or a man wishing he is a lesbo? :thinking:
either way....AW2...you are way cool in my book
...you don't have a muffin top...do ya?

keleighr

all these folks who are talking about their tattoos need to post them so that we all can check them out!!

keleighr

I love butterflies!!!!
I like the one with the butterflies with the lines around them!! So it looks sparkly!!

rberhow

OK, I am preparing to get my first tattoo and am wondering from all you experts....What do i look for in the studio and the artist. We have 5 places to choose from locally and i plan to go visit them but want to know exactly what to look for. Also, what is the best equipment to keep from "catching" anything. Please give me any and all advice.

nw2sltfsh

Originally Posted by rberhow
OK, I am preparing to get my first tattoo and am wondering from all you experts....What do i look for in the studio and the artist. We have 5 places to choose from locally and i plan to go visit them but want to know exactly what to look for. Also, what is the best equipment to keep from "catching" anything. Please give me any and all advice.

You make sure the place is clean and look for pictures that are of work they did not yet torn from magazines. Often times if you look at the art work of the tatooist you get a good idea. You also want to find out about the quality of the ink. My 17 year old tatoo looks better then one my brother got 4 years ago.
As far as catching anything - YOU MUST make sure all needles are new - watch them put them in the gun - make sure the ink wells (little tiny cups) are new - watch them put new ink in
all reptutable parlors will do this without being asked.

cats eye

I like your dragon tat its cool and what I like even more is that you are a girl and got the dragon, im a girl too and always wanted a dragon tat, probably will get one this summer. As of right know I have a crow on the top of my foot, not many people get them there that I know of, so that is why I did it. I think it looks awesome and dont really care if others do or not because I got it for me to look at not just for others to look at, but if someone else likes it, its like an extra bonus!

keleighr

Thank you
Thank you
The parlor that I go to opens everything all brand new in front of you. Needles, pots, gloves EVERYTHING is brand new. They also cover all there supplies that they use, new plastic coverings.
They also talk through the whole procedure telling you and showing that everything is new.

darth tang

My girlfreind's dad got his first tatoo last night at the age of 56(?). I guess he screamed the entire time according to him. On his shoulder he got a Puerto Rican Flag. My girlfriend laughed anbd tole him I sleep through mine. His reaction......."How can he sleep through that? It F*&^ing hurts."
This guy has served in Vietnam and received a purple heart for his service. But a tatoo had him screaming like a girl according to him...lol

J

jdragunas

rber, make sure you keep your tattoo out of the sun for long periods of time, so no tanning or anything... that's when they start to fade and "blur". When you go tanning, or are in the sun for too long, your killing skin cells, so new ones grow beneath, which cause the ink to smudge and fade. That's why tattoos on really tan people are always just a big blob of blackness...
my hubby was going to get this tattooed on him, but i bribed him out of it (had to buy him a printer/scanner/copier for $300...grrrrr!!!). i was so disgusted when he told me he wanted it. it's from his favorite anime of all time