pics of my tattoos

keleighr

Originally Posted by caomt
minesss im about to get a tiger on my chest in a few months

GORGEOUS!!!
i love that is really good.
good artist

caomt

jk ahah that aint mines im about to get a tiger inside his claw marks on my chest in a few months

keleighr

Originally Posted by caomt
jk ahah that aint mines im about to get a tiger inside his claw marks on my chest in a few months

well it is still a really good tattoo

madison

1st pic says "messy" "disorganized" not chaos
2nd word next to the dragon says "kid"
other then that it looks really nice... :cheer:

keleighr

Originally Posted by Madison
I gues sit just depends on where you are from. I have been told that the first one says "drunk who doesn't care!" Which of course my husband's response was Well that's true too.

I have been told by quite a few people that the symbol for dragon says "dragon". Please do not ask me where they are from cause I have no idea. One guy owns a Chinese Food Retaraunt, my friend who is half Japanese and another friend whom I "think" speaks Mandarin.
So this is exactly my point of knowing what the heck you are putting on yourself!!! Especially when the dialect can mean so many different things depending on where you are in that particular country!
I am at the point where that symbol will get covered up too because of this reason.
But thanks for the compliments!! I am having a artist right now make something up to cover up "messy"
so that I don't have to worry about it anymore. Plus the design is really too thick. I like how the one that says "kid", "dragon" is written.

speg

This is why I find it retarded for people who can only speak / write in english to put permenant ink on themselves in chinese/japanese/whatever :p No offense.. but you coulda put what you wanted to in english and most americans could enjoy it.. now if you want someone to like your tats you gotta run all the way to asia to show it off.

jmick

Originally Posted by Speg
This is why I find it retarded for people who can only speak / write in english to put permenant ink on themselves in chinese/japanese/whatever :p No offense.. but you coulda put what you wanted to in english and most americans could enjoy it.. now if you want someone to like your tats you gotta run all the way to asia to show it off.

I agree with ya!

keleighr

I didn't put it on for Americans to enjoy it. I put them on me because I liked the style and the way they looked. Now it is time for me to change it. I did these 4-5 years ago and now I have decided that I want something different.

speg

Yeah.. but you cant even enjoy it because YOU cant read it.. you just gotta HOPE the person that put it on you put the right symbol there :p See what I mean dood?

keleighr

Yeah.. but you cant even enjoy it because YOU cant read it.. you just gotta HOPE the person that put it on you put the right symbol there :p See what I mean dood?
doodette.
I did enjoy them. I am more not liking the thickness of the word then the actual word itself. If it had been as thin as the writing by the dragon I wouldn't have cared what it said. Plus, when folks can't read the writing either I can tell them ANYTHING. I could say it means wisdom and they wouldn't know. But again I didn't get ANY of my tattoos for other people. I got them for me. If that is your reasoning for getting as tattoo then you really need to rethink it. That is why I will never put a man's name on my body. I have seen too many folks covering the name up. I will never regret my children's names. My son is the only "soon to be" man that has the privilige to have his name tattooed on me. I won't even put my man's name on me. Maybe the intial K cause both our names start with K's.

speg

I guess i'm just not a fan of tattoos :) Good for you though if you are!
Between you and me though.... sometimes when i'm driving and I hear a song I like and they tell me the name of the band... I use a marker to write the name on my arm so I dont forget it when I get home!
I cant even find girls with tattoos attractive... to me it's like seeing a huge birth mark or mole or something :p Though thats just me.. and i'm a dork anyways so dont even listen to me - k thx.

keleighr

I guess i'm just not a fan of tattoos :) Good for you though if you are!
Between you and me though.... sometimes when i'm driving and I hear a song I like and they tell me the name of the band... I use a marker to write the name on my arm so I dont forget it when I get home!
I cant even find girls with tattoos attractive... to me it's like seeing a huge birth mark or mole or something :p Though thats just me.. and i'm a dork anyways so dont even listen to me - k thx.

My husband can't stand them. But I do it for me not him.
Exactly, you have your preferances. That is who you are, not a dork. You have your likes and dislikes. No big deal.
I eventually want to make my way down to Vegas and go to Corey Hart's tattoo parlor and get one done by an artist that works there. So far all the work I have seen is pretty good.

madison

Chicks with ink are HOT! especially them girly girls with huge pieces!!! if you are kinda butch...nothing would look good IMO...nothing beats the sight of a PYT showing you the tat for the first time...it's like opening a cracker jack box and finding a million dollars inside!!!...Just my opinion

jmick

Chicks with ink are HOT! especially them girly girls with huge pieces!!! if you are kinda butch...nothing would look good IMO...nothing beats the sight of a PYT showing you the tat for the first time...it's like opening a cracker jack box and finding a million dollars inside!!!...Just my opinion

Yes, on a PYT a nice tat is really sexy (my wife has one below her hip and I think it’s really hot…certainly enjoyed the first time I got to see it

madison

Yes, on a PYT a nice tat is really sexy (my wife has one below her hip and I think it’s really hot…certainly enjoyed the first time I got to see it
You lucky guy!
:cheer:

bailey52

Im going to get my name tattood on my hand.. so I font forget it... then when I have kids.. theirs as well.. wouldnt want to forget theirs