Pics of my Ten Gallon

jake15

Yes, i would recomend you go bigger. Though it is small and seems easy, it isnt really all that easy you constantly have to test and top off to keep levels steady

80sbaby

SO EVEN WITH 20 GALLON-THERE WILL BE THE SAME AMOUNT OF CLEANING? HEY PEOPLE LET ME SEE SOME PICS-10-20GL NANOS ONLY.SHOW ME THE NANO! ***) :help: :help:

jake15

it is not to difficult to clean, i just clean the glass and do water changes. To clean the glass i use a mag float thing and then the water changes are simple...nothing really to it

joshradio

Originally Posted by 80sbaby
SO EVEN WITH 20 GALLON-THERE WILL BE THE SAME AMOUNT OF CLEANING? HEY PEOPLE LET ME SEE SOME PICS-10-20GL NANOS ONLY.SHOW ME THE NANO! ***) :help: :help:
I guess I can't post, mines a 15 gal...

80sbaby

THANKS FOR THE PIC-LOOKS GREAT. ANYBODY ELSE WITH NANO PICS? ***) DOES ANYBODY HAVE PICS OF THE FILTRATION THAT THEY ARE RUNNING ON THEIR SET-UP?

I think I just found my inspiration for my next 10 gallon, nice tank Josh, just out of curiosity roughly how many different zoas you got in there, holy crap!

leafer

Wow...Those are some great tanks...I wish my 15 gal looked half as good...Here's a really dumb question...What do you feed zoas? Or is the lighting and neutrients from the water enough?
Leaf

leafer

Cool...With the 130 watts of pc lighting over my 15 gal, I might just give it a shot next time I'm at the lfs with money burning ahole in my pocket...I love zoas and mushrooms

happyvac

Originally Posted by 80sbaby
THANKS FOR THE PIC-LOOKS GREAT. ANYBODY ELSE WITH NANO PICS? ***) DOES ANYBODY HAVE PICS OF THE FILTRATION THAT THEY ARE RUNNING ON THEIR SET-UP?
Mind taking off CapsLock?