pics of you guys!

tangman99

If you search, there are a couple of very long threads that have this already. There is also a link to a site somewhere that has a lot of our pictures. Maybe someone will post it as I don't remember it.

broncofish

Every now and then people do this show me a picture of yourself threads you should do a search...but would be nice to see all the new peoples faces...here's my ugly mug. In a few weeks I'll be able to post some pics of my making 6,900 foot elevation hike/climb at Mt.Lassen:D :) :D :) :cool:

ryebread

Kip- Those were all fairly active members a while back.........many members come and go on the boards but, the goodies usually stick around.
Fusd71 and his wife were dressed up for halloween as potatoes..........I asked the same question about a year ago. :D

broncofish

Originally posted by Kipass4130
damn tangs... you are pretty hot!

That is the single most disgusting thing I have ever read on this board:D ;)

broncofish

Originally posted by tangsfornuttin
Thanks bigboy..... Maybe you can come over, have some liver and onions and help me change my depends.... wink, wink....

OK I change my mind..that definately tops the last one

wrassecal

WOW haven't seem the web page in a while. Where the heck is slothy? He hasn't been around. I think I'll have to take a new pic of myself and I am now younger, richer, and better looking than I used to be;)

xrayharmony

Tangs, stunt driving is your hobbie? Or is it just that you're so old it looks like stunt driving;-) That pic is just the best! LOL
At least i make myself laugh... lol:D

S

simm

Originally posted by broncofish
That is the single most disgusting thing I have ever read on this board:D ;)

LOLLMAO!!! I second that!!!!!!!!!!!