pics of you guys!

the claw

Thats why I work in the lab. Just throw on the jacket and you're good to go. Then you have to go into isolation or something and have to put on the blue or yellow nuke suit. So much fun;)

lovethesea

um, I don't think she will be talkin' to anyone tomorrow. She will be one hung over leopard, man is that going to hurt!:eek:
I remember my 21st birthday VERY WELL, (well, not the actual bday, just the hang over ) :eek:
Happy bday:)

leopard_babe

I thought that I replied to this already. I had great fun on my birthday. I went to bars and, dance. Only entered one hot body contest. I slept all day on friday. It was great I had a three day weekend to be 21. Needless to say after my birthday I didn't do anymore drinking. I had great fun. thanks guys!!!

wyldgunz

great thread everyone .. and some good pics. got interested and been reading this for the last hour .. as soon as i get time ill snap a pic of me and post it on here glad i didnt miss this post..

stillfrodo

I don't know what happened my pic got lost in the server crash anyway here's one of myself and my wife again. Leopard she is a nurse also. trauma nurse for over 20 years...

leopard_babe

That is great. 20 years in the same position, that doesn't happen to often. I want to float around, and see what I like. Then pick one. That is my goal anyway. You guys look so hapy in that pix, and it is a great one.

cheerflip2

I live in the DFW area...I just went there on vacation for a weekend with a couple friends. I wish I lived down there...that would be great!

moraymike

CheerFlip2:
DWF area, huh? I'm not too familar with any of the lfs up there... I do most of my fish shopping in Houston (I grew up there). Any suggestions on DWF area fish stores?
Sweet mother of god.

I leave for a week and this is what I come back to.
In case you haven't noticed, you have certainly... uh... raised the temperature around here :D

leopard_babe

Nice cat. My aunt has a cat that does that. Makes that hssing face. Last year at Thanksgiving when i went to her house it sliced my wrist open. I had to go to the Er and get stitched. I am sure that it is a nice kitty. :rolleyes:

moraymike

Nice cat. My aunt has a cat that does that. Makes that hssing face. Last year at Thanksgiving when i went to her house it sliced my wrist open. I had to go to the Er and get stitched. I am sure that it is a nice kitty
Was that a provoked attack??? Leopard babe vs. her aunt's cat...