Pics of your tanks

fishnewb

If someone with a 25-29 gallon tank will instant message me so that we can talk about your tank i would be greatful my aim name is TwoDoorDime

ifusayso

Originally Posted by bigpete

Is your colt attached to anything? Wish mine would stay attached...its favorite place is next to the RBTA. :scared:

bigpete

its actually a kenya tree. its attached to a base plate probably 3" by 3". i just burried it in the sand because i was told that it makes it feel more secure/comfortable. thanks though!

debbie

Originally Posted by FishNewb
If someone with a 25-29 gallon tank will instant message me so that we can talk about your tank i would be greatful my aim name is TwoDoorDime
I have a 25 gal, what did you want to know?
Deb

bigpete

Originally Posted by Debbie
What kind of lighting do you have on your tank?
the standard lighting that came with the nano cube dlx.

ifusayso

Originally Posted by bigpete
its actually a kenya tree. its attached to a base plate probably 3" by 3". i just burried it in the sand because i was told that it makes it feel more secure/comfortable. thanks though!

Oh sorry, thanks for the info though.

bigpete

n/p. you should look into them, they arent as hard as everyone makes em out to be and are awesome in a smaller reef system! he'll get big but not for a while

bigpete

im pretty sure its a kenya, i had the same convo with an employee at my LFS. he convinced me its a kenya. it may be a colt im not to sure now haha. could i see a picture of yours? i know trees come in all sorts of shapes/colors/sizes so i just wanna be sure. im like 95% right now

jerth6932

Here is my 24G 4 weeks into its life, you can see the alge bloom... I will be updating pictures of it later, I am 10 weeks in to it now! Alot changes in 6 weeks! I am very excited, but I am like a new father, I am counting in weeks not months, then I will count in months till like 26 months... ya know these people????