Picture Contest for Newbies ONLY

hot883

Originally Posted by BoCfuss
I'm here, I'm here, I was at my brothers helping him with his sprinklers. I am so excited, I really can't believe it, there were a lot of nice pictures. My email address is ]. This is way too cool, I guess I'll have to get a bigger tank now. :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:
:cheer: :cheer:
A big thank you to the judges.
Email sent.

zman1

Originally Posted by BoCfuss
This is way too cool, I guess I'll have to get a bigger tank now.
Congratulations.

caleigh05

congratulations BoCfuss! a big thanks to Hot for putting on this contest , I'am actually happy I at leased made someones top 5 thanks TriGa22.
Derek

monalisa

Originally Posted by hot883
You all are very welcome. It is always fun to do. It was my pleasure to host this one . Barry
And a wonderful job of hosting you did!! It was very nice to not have to scroll back and forth on pages in order to see pictures...I like that.
Congratulations BoCuss, very nice picture, as were they all!!
Lisa :happyfish

nygel

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
Ok, not that it matters, I'm NOT an official judge, but my 2 favorites are NyGel's picture of the blenny (yeah, the black and white one), looks very unique and has a very pleasing composition.
Thanks
, I'm just curious, why did you post my name like that? I get people who post my name like that alot. Congrats to the winner! good shot indeed

wattsupdoc

Originally Posted by hot883
I am sure that BoCfuss will come back eventually to claim his prize. IN the event he has dropped off the face of the earth then we will have to decide what to do then.
The other unit has been shown interest in by wattsupdoc
So do you want my first born or just a limb?
I can allways try to get a frag of this.

wattsupdoc

Thats the rare Praleniouse Princesseapup. But actually I have a SWEET orange monticap frag that'll love those T's you got.
Its grown some since these pics.

monalisa

Originally Posted by nYgel
Thanks
, I'm just curious, why did you post my name like that? I get people who post my name like that alot. Congrats to the winner! good shot indeed
Honestly, just working from memory...I'm just glad I got all the letters correct!!

Lisa :happyfish

hot883

Originally Posted by wattsupdoc
Thats the rare Praleniouse Princesseapup. But actually I have a SWEET
orange monticap frag that'll love those T's you got.
Its grown some since these pics.
shoot me an email bcool831@pldi.net Barry

hot883

Thanks for all the kind words. You guys are very welcome. Good thing is I love hosting them because I always make new friends. I made a couple people mad too that could not read the rules, but that is life. Barry