Picture Contest for newbies

tx reef

I have taken about 150 pictures so far and once I finally get the perfect one, I will post it. :hilarious

ginarox

will i am no judge but that is diffently a "wow factor" to me,,,thanks for sharing have a great day...

swlover

Originally Posted by saltn00b
SWlover that is a great shroomy shot
Thanks...my orange is my newest addition, I like how the green stripe looks with him.

saltn00b

Hunt - got a full tank shot ? stock list?
swlover - i agree, its a nice contrast. i like the green stripes, i am going to be adding bluestripes soon, they are my fav. :)

huntoaks

Salt, we will take a whole tank shot this weekend and post it. We have the following fish.
Hippo Tang - 1 year and 2 months
Two Black Perculas - 8 months
Baby Niger Trigger 1 1/2 inch - 3 months
Dwarf Lion - 8 months
Two shrimp
Turbo Snails
1 black urchin that came as a hitch hiker about the size of a dime and is now about 3 inches
Some mushrooms
Two Feather Dusters
and the Annularis in the picture.
We also have a whole bunch of corals:
Orange Ricordia - 7 of them
Blue Ricordia - 7 of them
Leather Finger
Anemone - 8 months....the percs love it!!
We traded in our yellow tang for the Niger. We used to have an emperor that got to big also. We do a lot of trading in to try and keep our fish small. Our tank is not big enough to allow for maximum growth.

hot883

PLEASE remember that for this contest, pictures need to be 500x500 or less. LARGER ONES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
I made this rule basically for (and not singeling anyone out) the last couple of picture posters. (just as an example since these were close to this post.
I did not want the pics. so large that NOW the viewers of this post have to scroll right to read what is written and to see the entire pics.
Hope that is clear and not posted to make anyone mad. Just the rules from post#1.
Thanks, Barry

madman33

Originally Posted by hot883
PLEASE remember that for this contest, pictures need to be 500x500 or less. LARGER ONES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
I made this rule basically for (and not singeling anyone out) the last couple of picture posters. (just as an example since these were close to this post.
I did not want the pics. so large that NOW the viewers of this post have to scroll right to read what is written and to see the entire pics.
Hope that is clear and not posted to make anyone mad. Just the rules from post#1.
Thanks, Barry
my bad i will fix it.

mrdc

I will answer for HOT and the answer is no. Your pic is 799x531 and it needs to be 500x500. Just resize it and replace the one you already put.

huntoaks

Thanks for telling us. My dad resized it for me. We took the picture with only the actinic lights on and we used our new camera.

hot883

Originally Posted by debdeb
It's just a mushroom, but I really like the picture.
I love these shrooms. i have about 50 of them. There are truly amazing colors.
Thanks to all that have resized.

madman33

Originally Posted by debdeb
It's just a mushroom, but I really like the picture.
and i thought my shrooms were cool
lol