Picture Contest for newbies

dogstar

ginarox, its my mistake, I see now that Barry said the FIRST pic you post will be the entry so thats the one we use.

hot883

Originally Posted by alyssia
I would like to help judge if you don't already have two people. I'm a month short of a year though.

I will let you in on the judging, but then you cannot submit. Which ever you want.

hot883

Ok, I still need 1 judge if Alyssia wants to be it instead of posting.
I edited the rules to read "1 picture". If you submit more than one (1) then your first is the one being judged.
There are some great pics. already. Man this is awesome. Thanks for contributing, Barry

jam1e

hey hot883 .. I haven't been here a year but if you can't find anyone else soon enough I'd like to help you judge

dogstar

FishRule, thats a great shot but it can not count...Its tooo big and its not your tank...Thanks for being honest....
Maybe Barry will let you re-enter with proper pic because you entered befor his edit, IDK. Barry's call on that.

hot883

Originally Posted by joncat24
Nice pics everyone....keep em comin

Would you like to help judge joncat?

hot883

Originally Posted by fedukeford
ill help judge if you want
Thanks Jordon, I am waiting for Joncat24 to roger up since he posted before you. I will let ya know if needed. Thanks

tx reef

Hey hot883, check out my new thread in this forum.
I got my sps in today. I will be entering a much better pic that what I have in the thread into this contest.

hot883

Originally Posted by TX Reef
Hey hot883, check out my new thread in this forum.
I got my sps in today. I will be entering a much better pic that what I have in the thread into this contest.
I will check it out. I got my 2 frags of "eagle eye" zoanthids today.
They are starting to open already. I learned a new trick in packing zoas too.

L

lbaskball

Here is an old picture from my 24gal nano. These were my two favorite true percula clownfish hosting a green long tenticle plate coral. Hope I win because I will be starting a new 12gal nano, I could sure use a frag! haha =)

hot883

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
does it have to be a reef? or can it be agg?
Reef, aggressive, FOWLR, FO, LRO, Your tank! If you want to post a pic. of your filter, thats fine if you think it's a winning picture. :hilarious HTH

hot883

Originally Posted by lbaskball
Here is an old picture from my 24gal nano. These were my two favorite true percula clownfish hosting a green long tenticle plate coral. Hope I win because I will be starting a new 12gal nano, I could sure use a frag! haha =)

Really nice pic.

hot883

Originally Posted by B-majestic
Here is mine.

Beautiful pic. B, to bad you joined after I started this contest.