Picture Contest for newbies

jam1e

yeah sorry about that my camera sux .. I like my vids though did you check those out? .. and can i enter those just for the heck of it? even if it can't win

hot883

Originally Posted by Jam1e
ok well ... I guess it's not a pic so I can't really be in the contest but as long as everyones showing their tanks I might as well show this video of my Percula Clown Hosting my Blue Carpet Anemone
http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...t=CLIP0097.flv
Thats so cool. Thanks for posting that video. That carpet is wicked. Some flow you have in there too. Hope the carpet doesn't eat the clown.
I have heard of that. Especially when they get big. Good luck.

jam1e

thanks .. yeah the carpet is pretty big .. it's kind of shriveled up in that video kuz i shot that this morning when the lights first cut on .. when open the carpet is about 15 inches long and it is new to my tank so it isn't in the fulltank shot on my thread .. I appreciate the complement though .. I'll try to get a better camera so I can join your thread

saltn00b

Originally Posted by KrazeKajin
Here is my pic of my maroon clown and his sebea anemone

:happyfish
great shot
***)

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by ryanhayes9
in not a year old yet.... can i post?
confused
well n e ways heres my juvi koran before she passed

hot883

Originally Posted by ryanhayes9
in not a year old yet.... can i post?
confused
This contest is designed for your postion. Less then 1 year on here. You fit, post your best shot.

hot883

Originally Posted by KrazeKajin
Here is my pic of my maroon clown and his sebea anemone
That is the "wow" factor right there. Good job.

hot883

Originally Posted by fedukeford
hot- did u get a second judge yet?
Jordon, I am waiting on Alyssia and Joncat to answer me. If not, you are in line. Thanks, Barry

alyssia

Originally Posted by hot883
I will let you in on the judging, but then you cannot submit. Which ever you want.

I can't submit cause I don't know how. Wouldn't have the confidence to anyway.