Picture of my 150gallon Mixed reef.

meowzer

It's beautiful......are those different types of anthias????

What is the coral on the left side bottom...2nd in?

sparty059

That's gorgous! I can't believe how amazing that looks. I hope mine looks like that at the end of the process. When did you start your tank?

sparty059

Also, what power powerheads do you have? I have a 125 (some have said the dimensions make it closer to 150) and currently have two 1400 powerheads on each side of the tank, and was thinking I might need one or two more... what are your speeds? Do you also have some powerheads behind your rock?

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparty059 http:///forum/thread/380093/picture-of-my-150gallon-mixed-reef#post_3306980
Also, what power powerheads do you have? I have a 125 (some have said the dimensions make it closer to 150) and currently have two 1400 powerheads on each side of the tank, and was thinking I might need one or two more... what are your speeds? Do you also have some powerheads behind your rock?
Not 100%...but they look like the MP40's....they go for about $400 each.....Otherwise I would have a few myself

sparty059

Oh, let me go ahead and pick up a few of those then... what's $400?!?
I didn't even pay $300 for my tank, stand, and canopy!!

sparty059

I must admit though, I just did a google search on them... I would REALLY like to get my hand on a set of those! They're so cool! That would be an awesome little toy to have.

brandon7491

Thank you all for your comments. Those are all different types of anthias : 2 barttletts, 7 lyretials, 3 carberryies. The tank is a 150gallon standard aquarium 48x24x30. Those indeed are voretch mp40ws. The tank has been set up for 4 months but i upgraded from my old setup. The corals are growing nicely and just need more time to grow to really fill it out nicely. All the corals were grown from frags.

btwk12

very nice what lighting are u using? im asking cuz im tryin to get opinions on what lights to use myself!

btldreef

I LOVE the mp40w's ... glad to see I'm finally not the only one that uses them on this board!!

Great looking tank :)