Pictures of my tank, as promised =)

calvindo

Originally posted by KrUnK
what are the dimensions on thta? seems a bit higher then a normal 125. Looks awesome though! I really like the aquascaping.

i think its just a regular 125g. dimensions are 60Lx18Wx24H and the stand is 30" high, with a 16" reef canopy. I guess thats why it looks high =)

trickle25

hey cal. great tank congrats. :) would love to know what company makes it. or if ya had it made for ya.....i wanna get somthing that looks that nice for my game room... so far ive seen kinda crapy one at ***** and LFS ...

trickle25

thanks...just went to their site.,...their about 5 hours away..im in socal..wow i get to visit my friends in SF and get a new tank..... :)

lesleybird

Wow! How cool can you get! Now we want to see pictures after it is stocked. What do you have planned for your dream tank? Lesley

calvindo

lots and lots of corals =) not exactly sure what corals yet. I guess i'll start out with some easy stuff first, then gradually get to the clams and hard corals.

touchdown34

Nice looking tank! You are proof positive that with some planning and information gathering you can do some exciting things. I really like the way your tank matches your floor and adds to the whole room.
I look forward to seeing addtional pics as you add your corals..
WTG!
Touchdown34

lovethesea

I think if you look at the picture of which you speak, it is from the actual company that he purchased it from. I believe he was just giving us an idea of what the tank will look like stocked.
Also, I think he explained the tang (tiny) was a hitchhiker with some rock he bought.
Money or not, it shouldn't factor into what we are all doing. We all do what we can and I can safely speak for others that we are happy for those who just add 1 piece of rock or stock their whole tank. We are all a work in progress. ;)

oregonbud

Tank is looking awesome, it looks like you have really done your research and taken your time to set it up. I hope you keep posting photos as it progresses.

Jeez, this guy's still around?... don't even waste your typing guys... if you notice his other posts, he never replies after causing an eruption... he's just out for kicks....
Back to the subject at hand...
CALVINDO, beautiful setup!! I'm jealous! :) :)

balashark21

spearfish u r dumb and just like to creat chaos on msg boards. i remember you posting that you put a "nemo" tank together in a very small tank and then u didnt listen (sry for the flame) stop posting if you dont know what your talking about i remember seeing this post like a month ago he just added on to it. thats y the cycle looked so short. instead of making a new post he just dug up the old one and replyed to it.