Pictures of my tank, as promised =)

alex.m

Originally posted by broomer5
This thread has been edited.
Very nice tank calvindo !
Looking great !

Keep it that way buddy!!!! Don't read a BS that "SOMEONE" has to say. Very best wishes for you. if you have any problem email me at luckycharm_3@msn.com Will be happy to help( if I can)

calvindo

oh boy.... i'd started this thread, just to let all the people whome help me, know and see the progress of my new hobby. i never posted anything to show off or brag of what i have. i'm not rich, i'm not poor, i'm just a regular joe who stumbled across this site and got addicted to all the awesome tanks, and decided to start my own. the pictures and details of it, is to help the next reefer with their set up. i spend a whole lot of money, on my equipment because, i only want the best for my fish and corals. my decisions was based on recommendations from people who knows how to maintain an aquarium. the qoute i hear all the time "DO IT RIGHT, THE FIRST TIME or DONT DO IT AT ALL"..... so i did! unfortunately, the right stuff tends to cost more... simple as that.
ohh, almost forgot! YES, i maintain my tank myself! what fun is it, to hire someone to do it???
thanks everyone for the kind comments!

calvindo

Originally posted by Alex.M
Keep it that way buddy!!!! Don't read a BS that "SOMEONE" has to say. Very best wishes for you. if you have any problem email me at luckycharm_3@msn.com Will be happy to help( if I can)

thanks alex! i sure will...

alex.m

"DO IT RIGHT, THE FIRST TIME or DONT DO IT AT ALL".....
I WORK AS A GOLDSMITH AT MY JEWELRY STORE
Phrase above is exectly the same as is written on my working bench.. "DO IT RIGHT, THE FIRST TIME or DONT DO IT AT ALL"..... Its written with very large font so every employee can read it without looking at it........The point is:
We do our best to be the best...... We all not gonna make it--- thats for sure.....and TRYING to be the one is a lot more interesting then BE the one....
And that little fish... in time will be our friends... they will chase you with a package of frozen food in your hands.... and they do...no matter if you have a 10...20...30...54corner...55...65...75...94corner...115...125...215... and up gallons in your tank that fish will still chase your ass untill you give them that damn food.....
and BTW fish knows whats the different between pacific and atlantic... in fact knows more then some people on this message board do....Good luck to you with anythyng you start..
Alex

lovethesea

Thanks Broomer for the editing. As the evening grew on , I was getting more and more steamed about the whole thing. After his first coment I put a :confused: because I couldn't believe how inappropriate his comment was. Then his complete tantrum.
Scarey to think someone would come on to a board like this just
to stir up stuff. Its not even a chat room (well usually not) ;)
Hopefully he's off into the sunset.
thanks again....:)
p.s. like I said earlier Calvindo.....nice tank!!

aarone

lol that was very entertaining.
Actually if you pay enough attention to my area where the avatar is...why cant you spell my name right? ;) :p
Oh and the money that i invest in my tank...yeah that was hard earned money.
But i guess your right. If an avatar tells who you are then i know enough about you. You dont have one. So what does that tell me....you are probably a very boring person. A coward, and other than that.... wasting your time bothering me.:p
So go to some other message board, if you dont like what us "show offs" do at this message board, and how we share our hobby with everyone....then go somewhere else;) Im bored with this conversation now:eek: :eek: :eek:
aaron

ross

I bet your tank does suck!
And i wish the moderators would just kick you off this board.

leopard_babe

hey cal. Your tank is so great!!! How is the cycling going?? Your tank is going to be so beautiful when it is done. What am I saying it is already beautiful. Only makes me wish I would have gone bigger. Keep posting pix. Do you know what you want to put in it?