Pictures with a better Camera - still need a little pratice

meowzer

Great pics.....IDK...It must have been hard to get that pic of the coral beauty's head......mine is never still

so what type of camera is this?

al&burke

That was a fluke he swam into the limelight - Nikon D40 - Thanks Meowzer
I think I have alot of improving to do - tri-pod would probably help

meowzer

OK...I have to know.....I looked it up...it's about $560.....is it hard? I need a good camera, but I need an EASY camera

al&burke

Really not bad at all, this is my work's camera - the auto focus is broken. I think it would be great with auto focus. Is that what they are worth, It is about my price range. I would like to get one or something similar.

PS Meowzer - the CB fin is all healed up thanks

meowzer

YAYYYY....so glad it got better

I am seriously looking at getting a new camera for myself for Christmas
.....That is one I will also look into

thanks

meowzer

OHHHH...Love the shrooms....I want some like that too....lol

Thanks ialex...I'm making a list....

al&burke

Thanks Meowzer, I think the hermit would have been really good if it was just a bit better in focus. Get one you will really enjoy it, I can't wait to get one.

flower

Really good pictures...
I love those pink mushrooms with the blue dots. I have been looking for some to buy. How long have you had them and where did you get them, if you don't mind my asking?.

S

smartorl

I found one little one locally and my urchin loves it. I have been taking it away from her about ten times a day. Yesterday, I gave up, the coral on the urchin seems to do really well.

al&burke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower http:///forum/thread/380310/pictures-with-a-better-camera-still-need-a-little-pratice#post_3309659

Really good pictures...
I love those pink mushrooms with the blue dots. I have been looking for some to buy. How long have you had them and where did you get them, if you don't mind my asking?.
Thanks Flower, I got them at a LFS up here in Canada, It was a rock with about 6 off them attached. I have had them for about 6 or 7 months, they seem to be doing fine, a few of them are relocating on their own.