playing with new camera

tonya-sr

i thought i would share some pic's with every one, i just took these about an hour ago, with my new camera, it's awsome, i hope every one enjoys them.
the first picture is my fox coral.

jlm

I love the fox coral. I'm going to have to get one of those. I just posted my first pic's earlier. It was fun. I hope you enjoy your new camera.

jlm

Those are beautiful. I need some red shrooms. I only have some green and brown ones. I need more color.

tonya-sr

#'s 8 and 9 are my favorite, this is my pride and joy,
this is realy the colors of my rosetip, she is huge.

tonya-sr

# 12 group shot of some of my corals
i hope you all enjoyed these as much as i enjoyed taking these pictures. this is the last one,
any comments are most appreciated.
thanks
tonya

tonya-sr

Originally posted by BillB
Nice looking...what did you get for a camera?

thanks JLM the mushrooms are called hairy mushrooms i believe, i started with one, then it split, and it split again, and again. they just keep on spliting, the one mushroom i started with wasn't very expinsvie at all, i think i only paid $10.00 for it. and it was already attached to a figi rock, so i got two for the price of one, because the rock was beautiful also.
BillB my new camera is a canon PowerShot A75 digital DiGiC
auto and manual focus 10 x zoom optical & digital combined, it has pictbridge, exif-print, dpof, direct-print, and bubble jet direct. makes movies, print share, 3.2 mega pixels and it can go under water up to 85 feet, plus i can attach conversion lenses. this is an awsome camera and i got it on sale for $ 269.00 in mobile at a camera store there. what do you think? great camera or what
tonya

B

billb

Sounds good to me..digital is so much fun...I want to get a real digital camera soon.....I'm hoping for at least a 5-6 megapixel so I can enlarge the heck out of a few prints. I love shooting tank stuff. I spend quite a bit of time on the coast and like to shoot wooden sailing vessels etc. So many things, so little money... Keep up the good work, we can never have enough photos in this place..