Please vote

mylady

OK, we're having trouble deciding which fish we want so I thought I would ask you all to tell me what you think is the prettier fish.
OK, so which is prettier, a coral beauty or a flame angel?

meowzer

WOW...that is a hard one.....I have both in my 225G, BUT I realize you can not in a smaller
If I had to pic one or the other, I'd go with the flame
the beautiful red that it is ;)

scott t

I agree with you there Meowzer that is one of the fish that is going to be in my tank the flame angel because of the vibrant red color. Don't get me wrong the coral beauty is a beautiful fish also but I just like the looks of the Flame better!!

gemmy

Tough one, but based on your current stock list I would go with the flame angel. I think it look great with the new additions. I have always loved the colorations of both fish but like the flame a smidge better.

monsinour

I vote flame angel simply because it is already on the canopy where the coral beauty isnt. LOL
I do prefer the flame over the coral anyways. I do know that my wife loves blue and in her eyes, there isnt enough blue in the tank. Maybe we can find a blue mandarin.

mylady

Ok y'all didn't vote the way you were SUPPOSED to. Now let's try this again.
Which is prettier? A sickly ich covered Flame Angel covered in parasites and missing pieces of fin and tail OR a healthy vibrant Coral Beauty?
Just the name of the fish is required in the answer LOL.

R

rcreations

Flame Angel.
I've never been a big fan of the Coral Beauty as far as looks go.

deejeff442

hey meowser,
i have a coral beauty in qt now.my wife likes them but i like the flame.i have a 250 gallon reef think i should add a flame after the coral goes to the dt?
yea i let my wife pick a fish now and then.not that she appreciates the tank.she wont say anything when the tank is looking great .just says something when something goes wrong.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejeff442 http:///forum/thread/382266/please-vote#post_3335193
hey meowser,
i have a coral beauty in qt now.my wife likes them but i like the flame.i have a 250 gallon reef think i should add a flame after the coral goes to the dt?
yea i let my wife pick a fish now and then.not that she appreciates the tank.she wont say anything when the tank is looking great .just says something when something goes wrong.
LOL....My flame and coral beauty get along just fine in the 225G....You should be ok

C

charmander

I love both fish but unlike everyone else I prefer the Coral Beauty, that is, when you get a particularly pretty one some look alot better than others IMO
flame is a more consistantly good-looking fish

deejeff442

thanks,hard to find a red fish
i have ich on the tangs in the qt with the coral beauty now so i will get the flame in a month or so.
when the 250 was a fowlr it was easier to pick out fish.i have always had bigger fish and seems reef fish are smaller.i need to do some research on little guys like blennies and gobies.
really limits fish choice in a reef.

monsinour

This is my wife's need to have something blue in the tank showing up. We will get what she wants though, so I think it will be a coral beauty and not the flame angel even though the flame is already on the canopy.