poop string?????

atf88

the last couple days ive noticed my flame angel has a long string of something hanging from him. its kind of yellowish greenish brownish in color and it gets longer and then falls off or something the next time i look...what could this B, and what is causing it????

tsname

I've been watching my trochus snail, and it's been pooping like mad too. Oh well, guess they don't make fishy pepto bismol.

belothsurf

Coooolll, a thread about poop.:jumping: I've got a Yellow Tang that is a pooping machine. I call him the "Poopster"..........

belothsurf

yeah, I think my ricordia close up, when they do the "deed"......so to speak........but I've not witnessed the actual......"poopage".................

gregvabch

my girlfriends cats like to poop on the rug in front of my tank :D it's pretty awesome! they're lucky she loves them so much....

nacl-man

Originally posted by gregvabch
my girlfriends cats like to poop on the rug in front of my tank :D it's pretty awesome! they're lucky she loves them so much....

ROTFLMAO

razoreqx

Originally posted by belothsurf
Coooolll, a thread about poop.:jumping: I've got a Yellow Tang that is a pooping machine. I call him the "Poopster"..........

haha.. The poop thread!!! I have the same yellow tang you do.. All my tangs for that matter are poop factories!!
I think its funny to watch them wiggle to get it out...

razoreqx

Originally posted by gregvabch

Oh my god that hurt from laughing so hard when I read this!!!

belothsurf

hmmm......now that I think about it, I never see my 2 perc clowns poop. Could be they are just private about their poop habits and prefer not to poop in public.....probably:notsure: But, what if they are constipated? Is there a laxative I can add to the water?...."Fish-lax"...???? No, I can't do that, then "The Poopster" would have a heyday....................:rolleyes:

belothsurf

Originally posted by saltytom2
hooray for poop!
i like poop. my DAMsels poop. i poop. here a poop there a poop everywhere a poop poop!

:hilarious :jumping: :hilarious :jumping: :hilarious :jumping: ..............:notsure: