poor college student needs shrooms!

owlett

Hi! I hate to sound like an absolute begger here but I have no chioce!
I'm looking for mushrooms of just about any color and any size attached to something or not.
I was wondering if anybody had more than they can handle, I'd be glad to pay shipping! My tank is still pretty baren due to the lack of money since I lost my job (coorporate cut hours and they needed to cut me too I guess) :( So I don't really have anything I can think of to trade with.
I'm looking for ANYTHING that can make my tank a pretty place!

owlett

that would be great! I would like anything I can get, thank you very much! Let me know when they split and I'll send yah my info. Also, my tank has about 110 watts. Is that too much for shrooms? What is the minimum and max for them anyways?

cypress

owlett, my friends got some shrooms he's selling, they are splitting like crazy. He also has 110 watts over a 29 gal.

tigerlover

Owlett, just tell me which 1 u want most and I'll try to make that 1 split.
oh, and shrooms are pretty hardy so they can adjust to almost any light.

owlett

I would love to get my hands on some striped ones! The fish store down by my place had some and they refuse to sell them since they are in their display tank. :( not only that but they are expensive when they sell shrooms, they are like fourty bucks for a small rock with only four shrooms. That's good that the shrooms can adjust to all kinds of light. Oh, also, what is the lowest amount of light a shroom can have?
I'm curious since I want to start a little 3 gallon I want to try to set up a nano with some camel back shrimps and hermits. :)

krux

4 to 6 dollars per shroom on a rock isnt unheard of, but yeah, at 10 dollars per shroom, thats getting up there. maybe for a nice ricordia or something...

tigerlover

I've got a green hairy that doesn't like its rock, prefers glass but thats the only one i've got to give away right now

chevytrks

towards the end of the week I may be able to come up with a few for you, will range in color from green, red , blue, possibly even a green ricordea.
will have to see what i can get.

tahoe ocean

My little red ones are splitting right now. I was going to get some more colorful ones but I'd be glad to send you a little one of mine if you someday send someone a little something extra and keep a good thing going.
Let me know if you'd like one, they're almost 1/2 dollar sized now and look like they are about to separate.