Possible Eggs???

eerie

Hey Guys:
Hopefully somebody will be able to help me out with this one! Today I came across this in my tank and it appears to be eggs! I rarely take pictures, since my camera isn't the greatest, but here's the best one that I could get. It appears to be eleven white sticky cylinders shaped eggs, which are stuck to the inside aquarium glass.
In this tank I have: 2 Lionfish, 1 Snowflake Eel, 2 Tiger Cowries, 1 Diadema Urchin and several conchs, snails and hermit crabs. Could it be eggs from one of these?
Also, if you could help, what should I do with these? Just leave them be, give them special attention or remove them?
Thank-you SO much!!!

eerie

I do not actually. I only have Nassarius snails at the moment. They don't look like conch eggs, based on your picture. They are the same size and shaped of a Dime. They aren't bubbly, but flat. Weird isn't it??

eerie

I don't at the moment. I only have about 4-6 left and they are quite small....1/4 inch at most. I got a them mainly as a food source for a Dogface Puffer that I used to have. Sorry.

eerie

FOUND OUT WHAT THEY WERE! Garick was right....they were Conch Eggs. I dug a little deeper and found the answer! Thanks for all of the help guys! Now, we'll just have to see if they'll stay alive!