Post a pic of ur clownfishes!

speg

Originally Posted by Sinner's Girl
This is angel, who died May 2004. She was a killer, but still a great fish.

Sorry to hear that.
Sinner had a Angel.

feixjai

this is the best pic i can get of him

he is also a fish killer and human biter. bites my hand everytime i put it in the tank. and killed my maroon!

schadiest1

this is lucky and his best friend. he's called lucky because i saved him from the LFS, he almost got eaten by a puffer, and was beat up pretty badly. he recoverd greatly and he was free best of all.

kaseykagan

Could someone please tell me how to post pictures? I have a Canon Rebel EOS if it matters! What setting should I set it on and what size lens is best?
Thanks!

S

sykomagnet

I lurrrve my Maroon Clown (called Rooney... No, not after the football player) He isn't all that maroon yet though, lol.

And my Leopard Wrasse (un-named) also makes an appearance. Those 2 are best of buddies!

:happy:

150galreef

I love the family portrait that is the cutest thing ever! If you buy a mated pair how long after you put them in your tank do they take to have eegs hatch???

susiestank

Originally Posted by NanoMan94
Out of all of these clowns who actually named their clown Nemo??? Come on...admit it!

Me!!! But you knew that !

sweetdawn

its really funny what they will all host in im surprised the feather dusters allow that mine always sucked back in. my pink skunk hosts in a field of pulsing xenias sometimes hes hard to find cause hes the same color