Post a Pic of your largest fish!

R

reeffer

I want to see the biggest fish you guys have. I have a sailfin tang and i hear all over they get to be 15" give or take. What is the biggest one there is a pic of in a tank??
i dont have any big fish so no pic didnt seem right....

psusocr1

Sailifin Tang-6.5
foxface-7.5
blue hippo-7
unicorn-8+
blonde naso-4.5-5
shark- 20 inches
2 lionfish 8-11 inches
and a 26-30 inch brazlilian dragon moray!
too many pics to post!

R

reeffer

ever see a sailfin (pacific) over 10" i think the stated 15" must only be in the wild :notsure:

R

reeffer

Originally Posted by psusocr1
Sailifin Tang-6.5
foxface-7.5
blue hippo-7
unicorn-8+
blonde naso-4.5-5
shark- 20 inches
2 lionfish 8-11 inches
too many pics to post!
i love the naso's what size tank do you have must be a monster!! can i see a pic or too ? PPPLEASE! ***)

aw2x3

Originally Posted by reeffer
ever see a sailfin (pacific) over 10" i think the stated 15" must only be in the wild :notsure:
A friend of mine, in Chicago, had one that was every bit of 15"...larger than a dinner plate. He kept it in a 400gal. in wall reef.

psusocr1

i love the naso's what size tank do you have must be a monster!! can i see a pic or too ? PPPLEASE!
300 gallon DT 400 total gallons

aw2x3

Aprox. 32" long, female Hawaiian Dragon..

I also had a Volitan that pushing just over 15" and bigger than a basketball...

R

reeffer

i love both of those dragons! and thanks for the 15" sailfin sighting, i was begining to wonder if it was a myth. I need a bigger tank again

R

reeffer

dont hawaiian's cost like 1,200-1500? I have a friend in FL who has a jewel tang cost him like $2500. I have tried to buy it several times but he wont budge. I love your close ups of her!! gorgous!! i think i need a predator tank too. (tax returns)

goodwin9

Here is a picture of my marble banded cat shark. It has grown a couple of inches in the short time that I have owned it.

R

reeffer

Goodwin- you should charge admission to your house.
Hell i would pay to see the tanks you have!!

N

nemo_66

my biggest fish is my SFE. he is still kinda small. 2 1/2 feet. you can see him on my avatar.

gatorwpb

Great eels and sharks!!
Originally Posted by plomanto
My largest is the fox face about 5"
Is that some sort of different foxface? I love the colors.