Post A Pic of Your Whole Aquarium

brit0211

beautiful tanks everyone... anymore 55's out there?? I cant decide on getting a small 29, or go for the 55.. (im a beginner)..
suggestions??

naturelover

just a 75 gal. My next 75 gal is been orderd and will be setting up next weekend hopefully. One of those tangs will be moved to the new setup.

dburr

not pointing fingers... its a debated topic... just wanna make sure you know about the "proposed problems" with keeping SPS in the same tank with mushrooms and leathers
Oh yeah, I know. I'm slowly weeding all that out. I ripped out the shrooms already and given away they yellow poloyps and one leather. This weekend I have a club meeting and hope to get rid of the star poloyps and some more leathers.
BTW, I was moving some stuff around and my hydno came loose and burnt a leather real bad. It might not make it. oops:rolleyes: .
Dan

shabbsuraj
I really like the rock work in your tank . . . the whole slanting rockwall looks very nice.

jrpage

I love all brilliant colors in these tanks. Does anyone have some inverts that are just their absolute favorites?

naturelover

Originally posted by brit0211
what do you do with the lr when you take it out, nature (or anyone)? can you put it in another tank?

I use mine in other tanks.

kreach

Originally posted by jrpage
I love all brilliant colors in these tanks. Does anyone have some inverts that are just their absolute favorites?

I love our staghorn hermit crab... :)

kreach

Originally posted by Asbury030
hey kreach that hermit is awesome i want to get one.

They are very cool crabs. One thing to keep in mind though is that their shell is an actual living SPS coral. If the coral dies, so too does the crab. So your tank has to have the lighting and water paramters needed for SPS corals in order to keep one of these little guys. :)

jrpage

Originally posted by kreach
I love our staghorn hermit crab... :)

Are they hard to find? How long have you had yours?
Rhonda