post full tank pics

texasex

Here's my 29 gallon. It has been setup a little over a year now, but I have been battling hair algae. It is finally going away! :joy:

jobob

exile415, thats a really nice tank, but u can really use a sump for all that equipment. keep up the good work everyone.

bob a.

Originally Posted by fishboy091
post your full tank shots, including your hood and stand, please.
This is the FO tank in the kitchen. I built the stand about 2 months ago. Currently has a queen angel, picasso trigger, yellow tang, clownfish and a coris wrasse .

This is the reef tank. Its a 92 gal corner. Its been seet up for about 4 years. Currently has a blue hippo, yellow and achilles tang, flame angel, clownfish, a 6 line wrasse as well as a bunch of critters. The stand is store bought, the canopy was built about 6 months ago.

bigdog0

Originally Posted by stimpy4242
Is your only water return the one coming from your overflow? Are there others hidden in a closed loop somewhere?

ya that is the only one

monalisa

Oh, for cripes sake...what's with the huge pics??? That really throws the threads off.
Anywho, here's my little 37gal, a work in progress...
Lisa :happyfish

ktsdad

Here's a couple of pictures of our 250. The first is of the whole thing (tank, cablinet and canopy - before the lights turned on) and the second is of just the tank after the lights came on.

i<3fish

Originally Posted by BigDog0
here is my 125

Is your Long Horned Cowfish hard to care for? Was it hard to acclimate when you first got it? Is it hardy? I am wanting one, but I have heard that they need pristine water conditions. Is that true?
BTW, AMAZING tank!